Manager, Talent Acquisition Sourcing at Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a rapidly growing company where recruiting is a core strategic driver of our success.
As a recruiting team, we focus on finding great talent, anticipating business needs, and coaching our hiring partners to hire successfully. We are evolving and driving a forward-thinking streamlined recruiting strategy. We look for people who push the status quo, and enjoy spending their time finding smart and creative ways to source and attract talent. Our culture empowers people to think outside of the box, breaking the standard “recruiting process mold”. You will be empowered to be innovative when you think a process is inefficient and you’ll have peers who do the same.
In this newly created role, you will build and lead a team of Sourcers and Researchers who are responsible for identifying, engaging and attracting top, diverse engineering, product, design, marketing and sales talent; a key to the growth, success, and innovation of Klaviyo. In order to do this successfully, it will require a high degree of influencing, critical thinking and strong collaboration with your team, stakeholders and your colleagues on the Talent Acquisition team.
We are looking for a manager who is passionate and experienced about leading a strategic sourcing team in a performance-driven environment. We need someone who understands emerging recruitment technologies, and building out key recruiting pipelines with your team.
How You Will Make a Difference
- You will be a critical diversity, equity and inclusion thought partner to your team and business leaders.
- You will lead by example as a trusted partner with hiring managers and recruiters to develop scalable strategies to identify and attract remarkable talent.
- You will use qualitative and quantitative data to influence decisions and continuously improve our overall effectiveness.
- You understand talent mapping and can build deep knowledge of the talent and competitor landscape and a strong understanding of the market.
Who You Are
- An innovative thinker with a strong bias to action and utilizes data and metrics to continuously improve our sourcing strategy and approach and to analyze impact.
- A true coach and have led/ managed high performing sourcing teams.
- A creative thinker on building inclusive talent sourcing strategies.
- You are open to experimenting; fail quickly, learn and adapt with the goal of getting to better processes, strategies and tools to optimize results.
- A subject matter expert on the talent sourcing processes and building, feeding talent pools for Klaviyo’s Technology roadmap, including: building and leading your team to execute in a goal-driven environment and ideating the future of talent sourcing.
What You Bring
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years in house, full cycle recruitment and/or technical sourcing experience with focus on developing diverse pipelines of talent with an additional 2+ years’ of direct team management experience.
- You thrive in a changing environment and are adept at navigating ambiguity.
At Klaviyo we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying.
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.