Manager of Talent Acquisition - GTM at Mirakl
Last year, online marketplaces grew at more than twice the rate of overall eCommerce. Why? Because the marketplace model offers organizations the opportunity to thrive in the new digital-first world. Online marketplaces provide customers with an optimum purchasing experience and a wider product assortment by bringing together third-party sellers in a single site.
Mirakl’s mission is simple. We help our clients seize this opportunity by providing the unrivalled technology, expertise, and partner ecosystem that B2B and B2C organizations need to launch and grow their own online marketplaces. Mirakl’s recent $555M fundraising values the company over $3.5B, and places it among the most dynamic players in eCommerce, globally. With this funding, Mirakl will hire 1700 passionate new Mirakl workers over the next 3 years.
As Mirakl continues to grow, we are committed to staying true to our five core values: get things done, go above & beyond, succeed through expertise, work hard together, and satisfy & empower clients.
More about Mirakl:
- The industry’s first and most advanced enterprise marketplace SaaS platform at the heart of digital transformation for the world's most forward-thinking organizations;
- A hypergrowth company with a global presence and close to 600 employees in 14 countries. We have offices in Paris, Boston, Barcelona, Bordeaux, Chicago, London, Munich, New York, and Sydney
- Enabling over 300 of the world’s most trusted brands including ABB, Astore by AccorHotels, Best Buy Canada, Carrefour, Catch Group, Changi Airport, Darty, Decathlon, The Kroger Co., Leroy Merlin, Madewell, Maisons Du Monde, and Toyota Material Handling with the speed, scale and agility to win in the changing eCommerce landscape.
To support the rapid adoption of the marketplace model and further accelerate our growth, Mirakl is looking for a Manager of Talent Acquisition - GTM for the Americas.
What you will do at Mirakl:
As the Manager of Talent Acquisition - GTM in the Americas, you will be responsible for:
- Mentoring, managing, and developing the GTM Talent Acquisition Team in the Americas
- Acting in a player/coach capacity working alongside your team to own complex hiring processes from opening the req to closing the candidate
- Ensuring the execution of aggressive hiring targets across our GTM Departments
- Delivering exceptional candidate and hiring manager experiences
- Leveraging recruitment analytics to provide the business with real-time insights and data driven recommendations
- Ensuring the data quality and process flow within our ATS
What Mirakl is looking for in a Candidate:
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team of talent acquisition specialists who manage complex recruiting cycles
- Experience working in talent acquisition - GTM hiring for a minimum of 8 years
- Analytically minded with ability to drive data-oriented strategies
- Ability and willingness to roll up your sleeves and get things done no matter what the task is
- A passion for growing businesses through the attraction of the best talent in the market
- A strong desire to learn and grow as an individual