LMS Administrator at Markforged
As a LMS administrator in the Technical Training team you will be responsible for growing our online learning presence and increasing the polish and accessibility of our Litmos LMS system. This is the first role of this kind at Markforged and will support the LMS usage and implementation of teams across the business including Customer, partner, and internal users.
If you are enthusiastic about online learning and 3D printing this is the perfect opportunity to own projects and expand your skill set.
- Own day to day administration of the Litmos LMS system including but not limited to access requests, course uploads, testing support etc.
- Develop the interface between Litmos and Salesforce to create enhanced reporting and accountability
- Development of dashboards and regular reports delivered to internal and external stakeholders
- Define and update the organizational system of Litmos and educate stakeholders on its use
- Adhere to/implement best practices with regard to content management and governance, data maintenance/integrity, user account provisioning, roles/permissions, hierarchies etc
- Deliver high-quality service to both internal and external customers
Although we list out what we generally look for, we are very likely missing other attributes and skills that you have that could make you a great fit, but are not currently listed. Research has shown this especially applies to women and other marginalized groups, who tend to apply if they check 100% of every box, versus men who apply if they hit roughly 60%. The point we’re getting at, it doesn’t hurt to take a chance and apply!What you have:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as an LMS administrator.
- Proficiency in LMS administration including the understanding of directory, file structures, and systems.
- Litmos experience preferred
- Ability to identify and resolve basic technical issues.
- High degree of initiative with the ability to work both independently and as a part of a team.
- Ability to share ideas, promote innovation, and contribute to a collaborative effort across various teams and departments.
- Customer service skill-set and a responsive demeanor.
- Salesforce integration experience