Human Resources Manager
Human Resources Manager
We are looking for an energetic Human Resources Manager to support our Operations & Manufacturing organization. This role will report to the Head of Human Resources and collaborate closely with the Director, Manufacturing.
As a HR team, we will focus on enhancing the employee experience and ensuring strong communication across the organization, as we scale. In this role, you will have ownership of recruitment, compliance, onboarding, off-boarding and the experience factor. The ideal candidate will streamline processes and continually be looking for ways to improve efficiency. You will need to be proactive, detail-oriented, and enthusiastic about supporting employees.
In this role:
- Act as the first point of contact for manufacturing employee and contractor questions
- Act as a trusted business advisor to the Operations organization
- Engage in effective conflict resolution with respect to employee relations and performance management issues
- Develop, enforce and maintain HR and safety policies
- Train managers on best management techniques, including, performance management
- Lead core HR processes including recruitment, onboarding, benefits education, employee training and offboarding
- Work with payroll to ensure time tracking, accurate payroll and distribution of annual forms
- Manage agency relationships
- Ensure compliance with all federal and state employment laws and regulations
- Partner with Human Resource centers of excellence on managing programs for your business unit
What we look for:
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment required
- 5+ years of human resources experience
- Experience with full life cycle recruiting
- A track record of maintaining a safe work environment across 3 shifts
- Able to adapt to unique, in-the-moment challenges in a calm and professional manner
- At Markforged, we have a culture that values learning, data-driven decision making, and prioritization
- We learn from failure and are not afraid to keep trying after others have given up
- We are a team of talented individuals and are looking to grow with enthusiastic individuals who share our vision of improving how the world innovates
- We offer a competitive compensation package and a full suite of benefits, including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401(k), parental leave, commuter benefits, open PTO policy, and more
- Our work environment includes casual dress, a fully stocked kitchen, bike storage, free parking, weekly catered lunches, and fitness perks
Markforged values the differences among our employees and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. These differences include but are not limited to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. This goal emphasizes the development of inclusive work environments that capitalize on each employee’s skills, experience, and unique perspectives as we strive to achieve an unparalleled standard of excellence.
To all recruitment agencies: Markforged does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Markforged employees. Markforged is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description