Human Resources and Talent Specialist at MineralTree
Voted as one of the top companies to work for by Built in Boston in 2020, MineralTree is a disruptive Fintech enabling over 2,000 companies to improve operational efficiency with AP Automation. With our award-winning solution, companies such as the Boston Celtics, Appalachian Mountain Club, EverQuote, Baltimore Ravens and Attivio have shifted accounts payable from a source of inefficiency and fraud risk to a secure and strategic profit center.
We are a close-knit organization where everyone is working toward a common goal and where all contributions matter. With passion, teamwork and a good dose of humor, we are always drive toward challenging goals. Our office is located just down the street from the Alewife MBTA station in Cambridge, and is easily accessible from both Route 2 and the MBTA Red Line. Our team currently has the option to work remotely due to COVID-19 and will return to the office with a flexible schedule when it is safe to do so.
We are searching for our first Human Resources & Talent Specialist to join our growing team. In this newly created role, you will be responsible for supporting the HR and Talent Acquisition functions by playing a key role in executing our people initiatives, providing exemplary internal customer support and driving our HR and talent functional excellence.
- Within 1 month you will be knowledgeable of our recruiting and HR onboarding practices
- Within 3 months you will own Human Resources and Talent coordination efforts; such as, candidate communication, interview scheduling, new employee onboarding tasks, and more!
- Within 6 months you will own full life-cycle recruiting for assigned roles
- Within 1 year you will be a key contributor in assisting the HR team with cultivating a dynamic and vibrant work environment
- Meticulously coordinate all steps of the interview process; to include, interview confirmations, interview assessments, travel, greeting candidates once we return to the office, offer letters, background checks, etc.
- Manage data entry and integrity for benefits and payroll, closely track and manage employee I9 forms, create HR files, etc., and assist with other administrative tasks and projects as needed
- Maintain close contact and an excellent rapport with both candidates and hiring managers while managing interview scheduling efforts
- Source talent for open role roles as needed, and assist with full lifecycle recruitment for assigned roles
- Manage all job postings and research new opportunities for MT to expand its recruiting efforts
- Manage MineralTree’s new hire onboarding and orientation process by coordinating efforts every step of the way
- Manage new hire tickets, laptop set-up, remote onboarding or office desk set-up, and provide an overall warm welcome to our team
- Assist with the creation, planning and execution of MineralTree’s employee related events; such as, happy hours, summer outing, holiday events, and others as needed
- 1-3 years of experience in Human Resources and Talent Acquisition
- Experience working in a fast-paced and high-growth environment
- Ability to analyze problems and use decision making skills to effectively provide solutions
- Excellent ability to maintain discretion and tact with confidential HR related information
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with individuals at all levels of an organization
As a regular full-time MineralTree employee you will enjoy a competitive salary, bonus and benefits for your peace of mind, such as -- Blue Cross Blue Shield medical and dental insurance, vision, life, disability and more! You will save for retirement through our 401K and have the opportunity for growth with our tuition reimbursement. We also know that talented people tend to hang together, which is why we provide you with the opportunity to earn significant referral bonuses. With hard work comes the need for time off, so we provide unlimited vacation giving you the opportunity to recharge. These are just a few of the great benefits we offer. We look forward telling you more about all of the great benefits and perks here at MineralTree!
MineralTree is an equal opportunity employer. We support the principle of equality of treatment in employment, and are committed to having procedures to determine equal pay for all our employees that do not discriminate and are free from bias.