Human Resources Administrator
Smartsheet is seeking a Human Resources Administrator with a strong track record of success to assist with a variety of HR Programs and initiatives for a fast-growing Software as a Service (SaaS) company. The HR Administrator will provide key support for new employee onboarding, benefits administration, payroll, and other programs. This important role is part of the People Operations Department and will report directly to the Benefits Manager.
- Prepare and oversee employee onboarding process, which includes but not limited to: background checks, provisioning, new hire travel, first day communication and scheduling, required paperwork, and hosting the monthly leadership orientation
- Assist with Benefits Administration, including: new enrollments, qualifying events, annual open enrollment, employee education and feedback, vendor billing/invoicing, COBRA administration, and internal audits
- Act as a point of contact for employees on a variety of employment and HR-related inquiries
- Maintain HRIS and Personnel Management Systems
- Maintain HR Company Resources to ensure accurate information is available to employees
- Liaison between the Compensation, Payroll, Office, and IT teams
- Preparation for semi-monthly and bi-weekly payrolls
- Prepare reporting for cross functional departments
- Manage and expand on current company programs (i.e. Wellness Program, Corporate discounts)
- 2 years of direct experience in a HR setting or role
- Experience with HRIS and payroll systems required, Paycom preferred
- Advanced level of proficiency using Microsoft Office and Google Mail, Calendar, Drive and Docs
- Strong attention to detail and writing skills
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Gather and analyze information skillfully and accurately
- Display flexibility and willingness to take on new responsibilities to assist with various projects
- Ability to work independently, manage shifting priorities, demonstrate good personal judgment, and effectively handle tasks under pressure
- Acute understanding of confidentiality and access to sensitive information
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Founded in Bellevue, WA in 2005, Smartsheet is a high-growth cloud-based (SaaS) work management platform that empowers collaboration, drives better decision making, and accelerates innovation. Smartsheet is designed to unleash the benefits of greater work agility and collaboration by providing a powerful platform for organizations to plan, track, automate, and report on work. Smartsheet empowers teams to execute with speed and accountability — and make better decisions, faster.
Smartsheet is a place where people love what they do and are empowered to do their best work every day. We support one another and achieve our goals as a team, not as individuals. Each person, at every level, gets to have an impact.
Honest: Be truthful and do what is right
Authentic: Be real and challenge directly
Driven: Operate with urgency and focus on results
Innovative: Develop new ideas and think creatively
Effective: Deliver quality
Supportive: Be kind and help each other succeed
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Smartsheet are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.