Human Resources Administrator
Smartsheet is seeking an experienced HR professional to join our team as a Human Resources Administrator in our Boston, MA Office. The ideal candidate will have a history of proven success partnering with various employees and departments from a HR perspective. This role will provide key support for the new hire process, employee orientation, internship program, reporting functions, and other HR partnerships. This important role is part of the People Operations Department, will be Smartsheet’s first HR Admin in the Boston Office, and will report directly to the Manager of Human Resources.
- Coordinate and oversee employee onboarding projects and events, including: background checks, onboarding paperwork, new hire onboarding, equipment provisioning, and “welcome events”
- Administer employee feedback surveys including 30, 60, 90, and 180-Day new employee/manager feedback program
- Assist with Benefits including: new enrollments, qualifying events, employee education and feedback, and internal audits
- Act as a point of contact for employees on a variety of employment and HR-related inquiries
- Oversee HRIS and Personnel Management Systems
- Maintain HR Company Resources to ensure accurate information is available to employees
- Liaison between the Compensation, Payroll, Office, and IT teams
- Prepare reporting for cross functional departments
- Be a Smartsheet Cultural Ambassador by recognizing and developing the culture of the Boston Office while continuing to champion the core Smartsheet values
- 1+ years of direct experience in a HR setting
- Exhibit a passion for working with various employees and an ability to understand new HR concepts
- Possess a formal understanding of multiple HR systems and processes while working with multiple functional departments
- Proven ability to move the company forward by applying new ideas to generate solutions and approaches
- Demonstrate, promote, and reinforce an uncompromising commitment to high standards of ethical behavior
- Display flexibility and willingness to take on new responsibilities to assist with various projects as needed
- Model a determined focus and will to succeed that is contagious; handle adversity well, recover quickly, and sustain drive over the long haul
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Advanced level of proficiency using Microsoft Office and Google for Work
- HRIS (Ultimate Software or Workday) and Smartsheet experience a plus
Founded in Bellevue, WA in 2005, Smartsheet is a high-growth cloud-based (SaaS) work management platform that empowers collaboration, drives better decision making, and accelerates innovation. Smartsheet is designed to unleash the benefits of greater work agility and collaboration by providing a powerful platform for organizations to plan, track, automate, and report on work. Smartsheet empowers teams to execute with speed and accountability — and make better decisions, faster.
Smartsheet is a place where people love what they do and are empowered to do their best work every day. We support one another and achieve our goals as a team, not as individuals. Each person, at every level, gets to have an impact.
Honest: Be truthful and do what is right
Authentic: Be real and challenge directly
Driven: Operate with urgency and focus on results
Innovative: Develop new ideas and think creatively
Effective: Deliver quality
Supportive: Be kind and help each other succeed
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Smartsheet are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.