HR Coordinator at SmartBear
- Onboarding and Offboarding - Coordinate the administration of HR processes, including facilitating background checks, new hire paperwork, and the exit process.
- Employment Changes - Process employment changes including data gathering, completion of applicable documents, securing approval & entry in HR systems.
- Records Retention - Maintain employee I-9, medical, and other HR files, ensuring organized record keeping.
- Compliance - Maintain and update required labor postings and displays; respond to verification requests, such as employment and unemployment verification from government agencies and other entities.
- Provide support in the development of internal policies and procedures related to our global employees
- Reporting and Analytics - Generate and process dashboard and in-depth key metrics and reports that provide real-time global visibility across the employee base and HR initiatives and ensure real time data entry.
- Key Projects - Assist with a variety of projects and initiatives to include: HR data audits, new hire orientation, new policy and program development and implementation, etc.
- BA/BS degree
- 0-2 years of General Office Administration, HR Administration experience.
- Highly organized, detail oriented and able to meet deadlines in a multi-task, fast-paced environment.
- Advanced Excel knowledge and proficiency with other MS Office applications, including Word and Outlook.
- Experience with personnel and payroll data systems (e.g. ADP & BambooHR) preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle, respond to and execute flawlessly multiple tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines.
- Must possess strong logic and reasoning skills.
- Team player with positive and proactive attitude.