Wistia is the leading video and audio marketing platform for B2B marketers. We have the opportunity to both simplify how marketers do their jobs, but also maximize the results that they are after. There has never been such a huge push to invest in content marketing like we are seeing today, including both video and podcast. Wistia is uniquely positioned to serve this rapidly growing market as an end-to-end platform that supports the creation, hosting, publishing, and measuring of video and podcast content for marketers.
As our business is growing and scaling, we are excited to be expanding our People Ops team to better support our employees; we are adding our first HRBP role to our team. The role of the HRBP will have both administrative and strategy responsibilities to support the overall growth of our organization. They will be a sounding board and thought partner for business and people-related initiatives, coach managers and employees, and partner across all People functions to support the day-to-day requests and overall employee experience.
- Act as a culture champion, promoting company values to guide decision-making and drive thoughtful and effective change management in a fast-paced environment
- Implement and support HR programs, processes, and initiatives, such as performance management, compensation, employee development, succession, and diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Evaluate new-hire onboarding at the company level and at the department level, propose solutions on how to make our onboarding process more streamlined
- Coach leaders within the organization, from individual contributors to senior leaders.
- Monitor and help maintain the accuracy of Employee Records using our HRIS systems
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance
- Research, share and implement strategies and methods to help us build an equitable, diverse and inclusive organization where everybody has the opportunity to develop their career, share their ideas and build a learn-it-all culture
- 4+ years of progressive HR Generalist/Business Partner experience within a lean and fast-paced work environment
- Self-starter with strong project management skills and the ability to follow through.
- You are able to efficiently execute and improve upon administrative duties but also flex to work on longer-term, scalable projects and initiatives
- Excellent written/verbal skills
- An effective communicator and natural relationship builder who can collaborate with and influence a variety of work styles and personalities
- Comfort with high ambiguity and ability to adapt to frequent change and growth
- Proven ability to drive change management in a rapidly scaling environment
- Leads with empathy and experience driving inclusion work
- Demonstrates solid judgment and experience assessing risk relative to the business
We work hard to ensure Wistia is an inclusive and diverse place where everyone feels happy, fulfilled, respected, comfortable, and welcome. You can learn more about the type of company we’re building on our blog. Check out our Jobs page (https://wistia.com/jobs) to get a feel for our culture and the benefits of working at Wistia.
We want you to grow, contribute, and have fun here! We know the biggest investment we can make is in our employees, so we provide:
- A competitive salary
- 401k with 3% company contribution, regardless of whether you make contributions
- Flexible hours
- Fully paid healthcare coverage for you and your family (including dental) and a healthcare FSA
- Up to 16 weeks paid parental leave
- Flexible/unlimited vacation and sick leave
- Profit Sharing
- Transportation subsidies
- A convenient office just south of Central Square in Cambridge, MA. We're right on the Red Line, surrounded by great restaurants, parks, and even a dog park.