DataRobot, a pioneer in democratizing AI intelligence, is the ultimate destination for making data-driven decisions and our team is no exception to that. If you’re intensely scientific in your decision-making, are used to rely on numbers and apply quantitative methods to problem-solving - you seem to be the right piece of the puzzle and an absolute fit for our close-knit People Operations team.
What your role is about:
- Nurturing relationships and collaborations with squad links, hiring managers to empower hiring with high-quality, clean data;
- Developing and automating data and people analytics solutions, iteratively building and prototyping dashboards to provide insights at scale;
- Providing visually effective reports to take the pulse of the hiring performance;
- Collaborating with a recruiting team to perform pipeline health checks;
- Prioritizing work to manage multiple workflows and high-pressure situations.
- Experience using SQL, Python or other scripting languages;
- Experience building and maintaining solutions to collect, store, and organize data to address emerging business needs;
- Experience using quantitative and qualitative analytical strategies while working with multiple data sources to generate insights from analyses/answer the questions.
- Experience using data visualization tools (Tableau, Chart.io);
- Ability to self-start and self-direct work in an unstructured environment, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
- Outstanding communications skills, client service-oriented mindset with a focus on creativity and diligence.