Head of People & Culture
GNS Healthcare is on a mission to enable the better matching of drugs and other health interventions to individual patients to cure disease, improve health outcomes, and reduce the total cost of care. By leveraging massive amounts of patient data and breakthroughs in artificial intelligence and machine learning technology, GNS is bringing a new level of personalization and precision to patients through our biopharma companies, health plan, and patient foundation partners. GNS is dedicated to making personalized medicine a reality in diseases including oncology, auto-immune diseases, neurology, and cardiometabolic diseases.
If you’re interested in our vision of improving precision medicine through data and technology, you can help us make a difference!
We are currently searching for a strong Head of People & Culture to lead recruitment & retention, oversee compensation, and elevate our employment brand. Experience with start-ups or high-tech or biotech/health IT companies is a plus. The ideal candidate is a proactive communicator with an ability to engage in important and sensitive conversations at multiple levels. We are offering a key role on the executive committee to a person who has extraordinary organizational and operational talent, excellent interpersonal skills, and a sincere desire to achieve great results.
- Building employment brand in the talent marketplace
- Overseeing recruiting, onboarding, & training of new employees
- Driving career advancement and retention for current employees
- Partnering closely with the leadership team to advance growth of company value
- Working with CEO and compensation committee of the Board of Directors on goal setting & incentive compensation
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field or 7-10 years of HR Generalist experience; preferably in Biotechnology/pharmaceutical company
- Strong business acumen; understands the key financial drivers and dynamics related to growth
- Able to effectively manage multiple high priority projects while meeting established timelines
- A robust talent management strategy to keep and develop talent
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience and understanding of a rapid growing startup culture is ideal
- Highly analytical and strong emotional intelligence
Our philosophy at GNS is simple: we cannot transform healthcare with anything less than an all-star team. We are seeking smart, driven people who are experts in their field, have a track record of success and a passion for creating change. We believe that strong teams supercharge the performance of individuals, create a fun and dynamic workplace and great results for our clients and the people they serve.
We are passionate about our work and believe in the ability of our technology to change the world. Our core values of integrity, collaboration, value, diversity, and game-changing guide our behaviors with each other and our clients.
GNS offers competitive salaries, stock options, unlimited vacation, health, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, long-term disability, 401(k), generous parental leave, tuition reimbursement, professional development, subsidized parking and gym membership, tasty food, volunteering opportunities, social gatherings, and more.
Equal Employment Opportunity
GNS Healthcare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy or conditions related to pregnancy, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GNS Healthcare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.