- 3+ years developing effective marketing and communications programs that ensure learners can find, enroll in and attend course
- 3+ years’ experience as super user of LMS systems
- 3+ years in event/meeting planning
- 5+ year’s experience coordinating multiple training events, in multiple regions in a corporate setting
- Experience supporting instructors and instructional technology in both classroom and in video-based learning environments
Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, event management, business administration or other related field preferred
- Must enjoy interacting with learners, team mates and internal/external customers at all levels of the organization.
- Must demonstrate a high quality of customer service, be warm and welcoming and be true team player
- Strong self-motivation and ability to prioritize work effectively. Can be counted on to deliver on commitments and hold self and others accountable to deliverables.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with ability to handle multiple competing tasks and demands without getting flustered;
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
- High degree of proficiency required with using MS Office and Adobe including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and database programs necessary to perform required duties
- Possess a love of learning
- Excellent communication skills (written, virtual and in person) with the ability to interact with customers at all levels
- Working knowledge of instructional technologies, LMS administration, Survey development in Survey Monkey
- Demonstrated basic knowledge of Zoom Conferencing Technology, Skype for Business etc.
- Must be detail-oriented and demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including private healthcare, pension, life cover, child care vouchers and an annual gym subsidization. Mimecast is an entrepreneurial and high growth company which will provide the right candidate with a wealth of career development opportunities. All Mimecasters strive on being high performers, problem solvers, team players with passion, integrity and effectiveness.