Global Learning & Development Coordinator
This position will be based in Mimecast’s Lexington office and will report to the Senior Manager of Learning & Development.
This key member of the L&D team will perform a wide range of duties in support of the global Learning & Development department’s mission. This successful candidate will be responsible for company-wide marketing of course offerings, serve as the super user of our LMS, provide direct support to Instructors preparing and delivering programs and manage global rooms and resources. It’s a high energy, “face-of-the-team” role for both internal and external learners and staff. You’ll also provide some level of administrative support to the team and be the “face” of L&D both internally and externally.
- Coordinate employee training schedules and interact with managers for rescheduling of employees if necessary
- Communicate notifications of programs and seminars to applicable staff
- Market available development opportunities to employees and provide supporting data
- Ensure minimum and maximum enrollments to avoid class cancellations
- Communicate cancellations within a specified timeline
- Oversee administration of the registration process and records for on-site and off-site training classes/seminars in Mimecast’s learning management system
- Maintain an updated curriculum database and training records for Mimecast-U and the Academy
- Collaborate with training and development team to map out training plans, design and develop training programs (outsourced or in-house)
- Pull reports from the Mimecast Academy and/or University upon request
- Create system use job aids as well as provide technical support, issue tracking, resolution and / or escalation of LMS or booking issues
- Provide information assistance to external training partners in scheduling the use of training facilities
- Make any necessary arrangements for catering services and equipment required for on-site and off-site training classes
- Provide training coordination corporate wide for instructor led training including scheduling instructors, reserving and setting up classrooms based on instructor or training partner requirements, sending invites, monitoring enrollments, generating rosters, and closing out sessions
- Compose and send communications; order and maintain office supplies; create, print, collate and assemble training materials and job aids
- Actively seek and recommend ways the LMS can be used to drive efficiencies within Mimecast
- Provide basic administrative support to senior team
Ability to lift up to 10 pounds periodically
- 3+ years developing effective marketing and communications programs that ensure learners can find, enroll in and attend course
- 3+ years’ experience as super user of LMS systems
- 3+ years in event/meeting planning
- 5+ year’s experience coordinating multiple training events, in multiple regions in a corporate setting
- Experience supporting instructors and instructional technology in both classroom and in video-based learning environments
Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, event management, business administration or other related field preferred
- Must enjoy interacting with learners, team mates and internal/external customers at all levels of the organization.
- Must demonstrate a high quality of customer service, be warm and welcoming and be true team player
- Strong self-motivation and ability to prioritize work effectively. Can be counted on to deliver on commitments and hold self and others accountable to deliverables.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with ability to handle multiple competing tasks and demands without getting flustered;
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
- High degree of proficiency required with using MS Office and Adobe including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and database programs necessary to perform required duties
- Possess a love of learning
- Excellent communication skills (written, virtual and in person) with the ability to interact with customers at all levels
- Working knowledge of instructional technologies, LMS administration, Survey development in Survey Monkey
- Demonstrated basic knowledge of Zoom Conferencing Technology, Skype for Business etc.
- Must be detail-oriented and demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including private healthcare, pension, life cover, child care vouchers and an annual gym subsidization. Mimecast is an entrepreneurial and high growth company which will provide the right candidate with a wealth of career development opportunities. All Mimecasters strive on being high performers, problem solvers, team players with passion, integrity and effectiveness.