Global Benefits Manager at Markforged (Watertown, MA)
Markforged is searching for a Total Rewards Manager who will own and drive the rewards benefits across US and all international locations. Reporting to the Chief HR Officer, a successful candidate will be responsible for leading change across all benefit programs, ensuring they are market leading and scalable for this high growth company.What will you own?
- Manage all aspects of company-wide base and incentive pay programs (design, budget tracking, implementation, communication, administration)
- Run the company’s annual compensation planning activities (merit, bonus, promotions)
- Provide market data analysis, advise, and administrative services on the company’s stock equity program including annual refresh programs and new hire equity structure
- Oversee the company’s internal job structures (salary ranges, external benchmarks, job codes, grade levels, titling)
- Support the CHRO with reviewing, analyzing, and administering executive pay plans, producing reports and preparing presentation materials for the Board of Directors meetings
- Partner with HRBPs and TAs to advise on pay strategies (initial offers, retention, internal equity, market competitiveness)
- Provide guidance on interpreting compensation philosophy, practices, and processes
- Ensure timely participation of salary surveys and periodically review and recommend new sources of market data to utilize
- Ensure company pay actions are compliant with all federal, state, and local pay requirements (e.g. FLSA, MEPA, etc)
- Oversight of HRIS, partnering closely with HRIS Analyst to optimize and maintain HRIS system
- Manage and provide guidance and mentorship to direct reports
- Design U.S. benefits programs, including health, retirement, wellness and all time off Programs & policies (Vacation, Leave of absence, holidays, sick time, sabbaticals etc)
- Support merger and acquisition initiatives with leadership, business partners and various stakeholders for a successful integration and transition of benefits
- Responsible for administering annual renewal benefit plan changes
- Manage vendors within the U.S., as well as International regions. Evaluate current plan performance and costs, including risks and opportunities
- Leads, plans and manages effective communications and education of benefits (including time off policies, open enrollment, wellness etc). Create and update benefits communication and documents
- Stay up to date on compliance updates and requirements. Update policies and programs to align with any regulatory change.
- Manage international contracts with PEOs and international entities. Research best practices, risks and opportunities for our global presence as the company grows and expands its footprint.
- Spearhead activities and protocols surrounding COVID-19 and ensure compliance with federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Work with EHS manager and ensure OSHA compliance.