Executive Talent Partner at Toast
We’re not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, there’s a place for you at Toast. We’ve 86’d the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform.
Join us in our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready for a change?
As an Executive Talent Partner at Toast, you will be responsible for the strategy, design, and delivery of how Toast attracts and hires executive talent in support of Toast’s growth strategy.
About the roll*
- Partner with the TA leadership and the executive team to define the ideal profile of a Toast leader
- Drive the strategy for attracting, recruiting, and hiring senior leaders including ensuring the creation of a diverse talent pipeline
- Devise a market mapping and research strategy to build and maintain a pipeline of key executive talent in anticipation of future needs
- Identify preferred search firms to source key executive talent for current and future needs
- Drive the full life cycle of the executive search process - including partnering with executive management on position definition, search strategy and candidate requirements, developing recruiting strategies and offers and negotiations
- Partner with the TA Operations team to maintain reporting/tracking and analytical data regarding all facets of the executive hiring process and pipeline
- Conduct in-depth interviews of potential candidates and manage executive candidates throughout the candidate lifecycle
- Create job specifications, assessments, scorecards and other supporting documentation, in collaboration with the hiring manager
Do you have the right ingredients?
- Progressive corporate and/or search firm experience including sourcing and full life cycle executive recruiting;
- Experience sourcing and closing in a competitive marketplace
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently with executive leadership and manage relationships with third party retained search firms
- Strong ability to prioritize and execute in a fast-paced, high change environment with tight deadlines
- Committed to excellent customer service and candidate experience
*Bread puns encouraged but not required