Enterprise Training Manager at Grubhub
About The Opportunity
The Manager of Enterprise Training and Documentation is responsible for building and executing all aspects of the specialized training curriculum for Grubhub’s Enterprise team. This role, reporting into the Director of Business Operations, will provide you with the opportunity to work both with internal departments and external merchant partners, to influence and optimize our processes, and to work with a tight-knit team to help grow and scale our organization.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Lead the training function and develop skills and competencies to benefit them, the team, the organization, and our clients
- Continuously improve and expand our internal and external training programs and documentation, including specialized curricula for different roles (ranging from relationship management to technical development) and client audiences
- Maintain a current and comprehensive knowledge base of both the Grubhub Marketplace and Agency products, services, and technical nuances as well as the Enterprise team’s processes, procedures, and best practices
- Partner with subject matter experts to improve content for existing sessions and to implement new courses with a high standard of materials including session outlines, hands-on practical workshops, and more
- Plan and facilitate new hire training sessions across the Enterprise team, instilling the organization’s history, key values, responsibilities, product offerings, and broad scope of the Enterprise team
- Primarily work with external partners, clients, and vendors to ensure effective implementations of our products and services
You Should Have
- 3-5 years of experience in teaching, corporate training, or another role that prepares you to own and drive an engaging curriculum
- Bonus points for prior experience in technology and/or client-facing roles that honed great soft skills and problem-solving
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to tailor the message to suit the audience and to make the complex seem simple
- Ability to tell a complex story through data to several different types of audiences
- World-class ability to juggle responsibilities, manage your time, and own your projects
- Patient and persistent mentorship to help hone the skills of your team and your peers
- Ability to be the hub of a team: show a positive attitude and confidence, be team-oriented, focus on problem-solving, and have a sense of humor while psyching your group up to do great work
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.