Diversity Recruiting Partner at Klaviyo
Join a rapidly scaling company that is investing in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) efforts at an earlier stage of growth in order to embed DEI into the DNA of our organization and internal processes. You will report to the Head of Diversity & Social Responsibility and have a unique opportunity to lead company wide diversity recruiting efforts.
Own scaling the global diversity recruiting strategy, optimize talent acquisition (TA) processes to be inclusive and equitable, embed accountability for investing in hiring a diverse workforce into every recruiter’s role, and build innovative programs to attract and engage talent from underrepresented backgrounds.
How You Will Make a Difference
- Drive diversity sourcing initiatives globally, embedding diversity into the DNA of our quickly scaling TA team
- Provide resources and support to TA as they own execution of strategies
- Coach and guide TA leaders in leveraging data to: run diagnostics analyses to identify areas of opportunity, evaluate and track progress towards goals, and develop accountability mechanisms for their recruiters
- Build innovative programs to attract, engage and hire talent from underrepresented backgrounds
- Develop and scale initiatives to mitigate bias at every stage of the hiring process
- Partner closely with the talent attraction team to proactively expand our employer brand in candidate pools with high populations of underrepresented talent--via conferences, events, virtual engagements, and partnerships
- Launch a scholarship program to build a pipeline for intern talent across technical and non technical roles
- Build development programs for relevant functions to invest in early talent
Who You Are
- You have delivered recruiting programs to engage emerging talent from underrepresented backgrounds
- You have experience as a DEI subject matter expert and expertise in sourcing for underrepresented talent; you are well versed in industry trends and best practices
- You have a track record of delivering results through developing other recruiters and collaborating across recruiting and business stakeholders to improve hiring processes
- You are able to influence stakeholders and collaborators to ensure execution of strategies
- You take a data-driven approach to diversity recruiting initiatives
- You have scaled recruiting initiatives globally, consistently delivering on hiring goals
- You are an effective communicator (written and verbal)
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.