Director, Technical Talent Acquisition at Toast
We’re not your traditional tech company and we don’t aim to be. Going against the grain is in our DNA. Building a revolutionary product begins with revolutionary thinking. That’s why we value diversity of thought, background and experience. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready to make a change?
As the Director, Technical Talent Acquisition, you will provide the strategic and operational direction for the design/delivery of all global technical talent acquisition programs, bringing recruiting and sourcing strategies that attract the very best R&D talent world wide.
About the roll*
- Recruit, train, and develop the technical TA team to successfully execute global talent acquisition strategies with measurable results year over year
- Partner with R&D leadership and People Success Partners around workforce planning and talent needs aligned with short and long term business goals
- Provide understanding of internal/external talent landscape, building on competitive intelligence and trends to better prepare for and respond to talent demands
- Build a data-driven technical talent acquisition organization; provide key employment metrics that offer relevant data
- Provide guidance to improve the candidate pipeline via social networking, viral branding, intern/co-op/rotational programs and employee referral campaigns
- Actively create and participate in networking efforts with industry organizations and other potential candidate sourcing contacts
- Perform activities in the TA life cycle, as needed, including executive level roles and/or in high-demand periods
Do you have the right ingredients?
- Proven success in building multi site teams, aligning resources, and leading with metrics to drive ROI and quality of hire
- TA Management experience in a technology, preferably software, company. Experience with a high-growth, high velocity culture
- Demonstrated success working cross functionally on workforce planning in order to achieve short and long term business goals
- Experience with behavioral assessments is preferred
- Strong customer orientation to enhance the hiring experience for candidates, hiring managers and executives
- Strong prioritization skills with proven ability to manage multiple assignments within a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to scale at an incredible pace
- Have extraordinary communications skills, keep all team members, partners, candidates, and execs in the loop!