Director of Talent Attraction at Toast
We’re not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, there’s a place for you at Toast. We’ve 86’d the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready* to make a change?
Can you tell the story about what it is like to be successful at Toast? Are you passionate about building memorable candidate and employee experiences and coaching others to do the same? As the Director of Talent Attraction, you will re-define, create, and implement a transparent and inclusive top of funnel strategy (that includes employer branding, sourcing, and candidate experience), enabling us to source, hire, and retain top talent. In this role you will elevate Toast’s reputation as an employer of choice and report directly into our VP, Talent & Insights.
About this roll*:
- Lead our employer branding, recruitment marketing, events, talent sourcing, and candidate experience functions in alignment with Toast’s core values
- Collaborate closely with our marketing and TA teams to re-develop our employer brand strategy, driving campaigns and designing collateral that promotes Toast’s diverse and inclusive culture
- Collaborate with TA Operations and People Success Teams in designing, defining and executing our Employee Value Proposition (EVP) and creating a candidate and employee experience that brings the Toast employer brand to life throughout the journey
- Re-design and optimize all of Toast’s sourcing channels to reflect our EVP and ensure a superior candidate experience
- Test and optimize highly targeted recruitment campaigns to support aggressive hiring plans in all areas of the business
- Partner closely with Toast Communications Team to ensure internal and external messaging is tightly aligned
- Work with TA Operations to measure effectiveness and develop monthly and quarterly reporting impact of employer branding programs
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- Minimum of 8-10 years experience working in a strategic brand, marketing, or communications function
- Experience building employer brand and recruitment marketing programs from the ground up
- Familiarity with modern recruitment marketing platforms (CRM, AI sourcing/matching, community creation)
- Experience coaching teams on recruitment marketing tactics such as email campaigns, ad hoc content creation, managing candidate lists, and strategic outreach
- Confident in providing credible counsel to senior leadership and cross-functional teams