Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. There are options for working from home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
As the Head of Employee Success/ HR Operations, you will innovate and streamline our global People processes and technology to enable Veeva’s growth from 4,000 people today to 10,000 employees by 2025. You will design, lead, and execute critical programs using a business-driven HR approach to tackle short-term opportunities while also looking ahead to the challenges of tomorrow.
What You'll Do
- Scope, design, and implement a new HRIS platform with speed and quality
- Build a team that delivers excellence in HR systems, processes, data, project management, and compliance
- Lead our annual performance review (APR) cycle in close alignment with Talent Development and senior leadership
- Take data to the next level. Build reporting, dashboards, and tracking methodology that delivers actionable insights to the business
- Oversee policy, process, and procedure documentation -- ensure timely updates to our intranet and employee accessibility
- Work closely with Employee Success team members and leadership across the Americas, Europe, and APAC to support regional needs and create global alignment
- Own the Employee Success technology roadmap
- 8+ years of experience in management consulting and/or enterprise software
- Proven ability to lead complex projects with quality communication and thorough change management
- Experience leading organizational transformation and ability to create a metrics-driven People organization
- Experience driving Tier-1 HRIS/HCM implementation and data migration
- Strong vendor management and negotiation skills
Nice to Have
- Familiar with immigration, compliance, employee relations, leaves of absence, employee mobility, contingent workforce
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.