Commissions Manager at Fuze
Fuze is a global, cloud-based unified communications platform that empowers productivity and delivers insights across the enterprise by enabling simplified business voice communications, flexible video conferencing and always-on collaboration. Fuze allows the modern, mobile workforce to seamlessly communicate anytime, anywhere, across any device.
Fuze is making it easy for businesses to embrace the modern, mobile workforce. We offer a single cloud-based platform that includes these technologies and more for simple, smart communication that works. Headquartered in Boston, MA with offices and customers worldwide, we're growing to meet the demands of the evolving unified communications as a service (UCaaS) market.
Bring your passion and expertise to Fuze as our next Commissions Manager!
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with Sales Operations to help manage and oversee compensation plans.
- Manage compensation plans to account for on-boarding of new hires, plan updates, compensation changes and annual compensation plan updates.
- Manage Xactly, the enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solution to organize plan data and provide real-time reporting detail related to sales reps, bookings, and commissions.
- Communicate with payroll department to ensure timely and accurate sales commission payments.
- Manage and troubleshoot large data sets pertinent to commission calculations. Review and resolve all issues..
- Respond to inquiries from Sales Reps regarding commission calculations and payments.
- Generate commission statements from the Fuze billing portal on a monthly basis.
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure timely and accurate payments and calculations of all agent commissions.
- Respond to agent inquiries related to all aspects of the commission cycle.
What you need:
- Bachelor degree
- 3-5 years of experience in compensation or operational analytics.
- Exceptional skills in Excel
- Knowledge of sales compensation administration and systems
- Analytical, problem-solving orientation
- Knowledge of NetSuite and Xactly preferable
- Excellent attention-to-detail, time-management, work ethic, and customer service skills required
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment