Candidate Experience Specialist
We’re not your traditional tech company and we don’t aim to be. Going against the grain is in our DNA. Building a revolutionary product begins with revolutionary thinking. That’s why we value diversity of thought, background and experience. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive.
Bready* to make a change?
Our growing candidate experience team is looking for an organized, collaborative and creative Candidate Experience Specialist to help us deliver an exceptional interview experience start to finish. The Specialist will be located in our Boston office but will work closely with our recruiting and people operations teams in all of our locations to schedule and manage on site and remote interviews.
About this roll*:
- Learn or expand your knowledge of recruiting operations, systems and tools
- Plan and attend all recruiting events (in-house meetups, career fairs, etc.) to help attract new talent
- Schedule candidates for various types of interviews including phone, video and onsite
- Book candidate travel
- Greet all candidates, provide office tours, and ensure an efficient, positive and memorable experience
- Collaborate with colleagues to ensure candidates needs are met during the duration of the interview process
- Manage special side projects related to the recruiting process
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and extremely organized
- Prior experience in a coordinator capacity
- Knowledge of recruiting tools and systems, g-suite experience is a plus
- Able to effectively prioritize projects
- Excel in a fast paced, sometimes ambiguous environment
- You’d rather build than maintain
*Bread puns encouraged but not required