Campus Recruiter at Markforged
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:06 p.m. (EST) on Monday, January 25, 2021
The Recruiting team is dedicated to ensuring that teams at Markforged have the people they need to achieve their goals. We work as a team to get to know the whole person, to communicate our values, and to ensure that candidates are well-informed and delighted throughout the process. Recruiting is a company-wide effort and responsibility and your job is to ensure everyone understands how they can help.
As a Campus Recruiting Partner, you will own our entire campus program. You'll work side by side with leaders and peers across our different teams, with a focus on technology, to ensure that every hire is as exceptional. You care about people and seek to understand the needs and aspirations of each candidate while thoughtfully conveying the unique value proposition presented at Markforged. You will act as a liaison between campuses, candidates and the team and an advocate and counselor to all candidates.
In this role you will:
- Partner closely with hiring managers to determine and understand the organization’s needs and and priorities
- Create and execute individual campus strategies for assigned schools including: events, information sessions, student clubs/organizations, etc.
- Manage full campus process including candidate engagement pre/during/post events, on campus interviews, and offer process
- Engage with partner organizations and help drive engaging events that promote our brand and culture, hence driving further engagement with the candidate market
- Own the interview lifecycle for new graduates & interns
- Develop and drive a best in class candidate & hiring manager experience
- Serve as a knowledgeable, personable ambassador of the company at conferences, tech talks, happy hours, career fairs, and other public-facing venues.
- Continuously innovate and look for new and creative ways to attract high value campus recruits
- Focus on Diversity & Inclusion as part of recruiting for every open role
What we look for:
- BS/BA degree or above
- 1+ year of relevant experience
- Experience driving campus strategy in the Northeast with partnerships with top tier schools (MIT, Northeastern, WPI, etc.)
- A self-starter that thrives in a non-structured environment
- Someone who takes ownership in their work and looks to drive results instead of being told what to do
- Start-up experience a plus
- Ability to gather KPIs, analyze data & trends, and present findings to various audiences
- Desire to take an unstructured process and build highly repeatable processes
Although we list out what we generally look for, we are very likely missing other attributes and skills that you have that could make you a great fit, but are not currently listed. Research has shown this especially applies to women and other marginalized groups, who tend to apply if they check 100% of every box, versus men who apply if they hit roughly 60%. The point we’re getting at, it doesn’t hurt to take a chance and apply!
Markforged is reinventing manufacturing so you can build anything you imagine. As the fastest-growing additive manufacturing company in the US, Markforged provides the most affordable metal and carbon fiber 3D printers on the market. Engineers, designers, and manufacturing professionals all over the world rely on Markforged products for tooling, fixtures, functional prototyping, and production parts to optimize their manufacturing operations and supply chains. Founded in 2013 and based in Watertown, MA, Markforged has about 300 employees globally and $137 million in both strategic and venture capital.
Help us reinvent manufacturing.
We are reinventing manufacturing so that engineers can build anything they imagine.
We are one team that wins together!
You will be engaging every day with passionate and dedicated individuals in a collaborative environment working towards making best-in-class products.
Perks & Benefits
We offer a competitive compensation package and a full suite of benefits, including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401(k), parental leave, commuter benefits, open PTO policy, and more. Our work environment includes casual dress, a fully stocked kitchen, bike storage, free parking, weekly catered lunches, and fitness perks. You will have unlimited access to our 3D printers for professional and personal parts!
Markforged values the differences among our employees and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. These differences include but are not limited to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. This goal emphasizes the development of inclusive work environments that capitalize on each employee’s skills, experience, and unique perspectives as we strive to achieve an unparalleled standard of excellence.
To all recruitment agencies: Markforged does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Markforged employees. Markforged is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description