Global Director of Marketing Operations
It’s an exciting time at HubSpot. We’re expanding globally, launching a multi-product strategy, and rebuilding our go-to-market strategy.
We’re looking for a Global Director of Marketing Operations to enable this growth, and serve as a strategic and technical leader for the organization. HubSpot’s Marketing Operations team manages the database and software systems leveraged by a marketing team of 150+ employees in 6 offices around the world. The reliability and efficiency of these systems is critical to supporting the growth of our funnel.This person will be managing a mid-sized team responsible for building a scalable systems infrastructure to support an autonomous global marketing team.
We are looking for someone who will not only be a technical leader for the operations team, but also a systems thinker for the organization. It’s critical that this person can work with stakeholders to define business process, and translate that into systems requirements that enable company goals. Additionally, we need a leader who can help define our marketing playbook by identifying trends and new opportunities to diversify and grow demand. This person should be experienced with data systems, technology implementation, process management, and marketing analytics. This person represents the entire marketing team in critical business process decisions, and should be a talented relationship builder and communicator.
- Manage a global team responsible for marketing systems and data analysis needs
- Define and implement scalable processes and systems that deliver best in class demand generation, database management and communications programs
- Develop and execute on a vision for our systems that enables us to move faster without sacrificing reliability
- Plan and manage technical projects involving multiple departments
- Enable the marketing team to autonomously execute on campaigns
- Deliver programs to ensure the health of our email database
- Deliver systems and process improvements that increase reliability of our core systems.
- Coach operations team through implementation of new systems and operational changes
- Triage ad hoc systems and data issues in a timely manner
- Analyze and interpret data to measure performance and inform strategy
- Stay current on the latest marketing and sales technologies
- Identify opportunities for innovation to help grow demand and improve critical systems for marketing and sales
A strong candidate will have:
- 8+ years in operations-focused leadership role
- A passion for working with data and building scalable business systems
- Strong project management, system thinking, and business analysis skills
- Experience leading a mid-sized team
- In-depth knowledge of marketing automation, CRM, and BI software. HubSpot and Looker expertise a plus.
- Ability to navigate a decentralized structure
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Experience developing partnerships across multiple departments, including Sales, Product, Engineering, BI, etc