Front End Engineer
EverTrue empowers fundraising teams with intuitive web and mobile software. Today, 350+ nonprofit institutions rely on EverTrue to identify, prioritize, and manage their prospects with a goal of increasing engagement and raising more money.
We hire smart, diligent, vibrant, and fun people who share a passion for pursuing our mission to build relationships in pursuit of a better world.
EverTrue is searching for a talented front-end engineer to join our team in Boston MA. You will work with product managers, designers and other engineers to build innovative products and write great code.
You will be responsible for:
- Working on new products and features for our applications
- Supporting our front-end architecture through code review and team discussions
- Teaming up with Product and Design to spec, build and iterate features
- Building React and ReactNative components with a FLUX architecture
- Developing shared libraries
- Working with our platform team to specify REST API interfaces
You are a good fit if you:
- Worked with React or other modern frameworks (Angular, Ember). Experience with ReactNative, CoffeeScript and Sass is a plus.
- Leverage front-end best practices
- Love great UX and want to collaborate on design as well as write code
- Have contributed to open-source libraries or built your own side projects
- Value autonomy, trust, respect and passion
The perks you get from working at EverTrue:
- Work with a talented and passionate team
- Enjoy weekly team lunches and regular outings. Whether it's at a local bar or a company trip to P-town, we have a good time.
- Unlimited vacation policy and TrueAdventure bonus
- Competitive salary, equity and a comprehensive benefits plan