Treasury Analyst at Nuance
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Check out our team Life at Nuance!
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in daily administration and maintenance of corporate insurance programs.
- Support placement and renewal of worldwide insurance programs by collecting application information.
- Coordinate and prepare information for Audits related to our programs.
- Satisfy contractual requirements of customers/landlords/vendor related to insurance coverage by coordinating with the broker insurance certificates.
- Create purchase orders, review and process insurance-related invoices.
- Manage claims process (e.g., from intake & investigation through litigation) & coordinate with broker and other external involved parties.
Foreign Exchange (“FX”)
Assist Treasury Director in managing the FX risk management process, including:
- Work cross-functionally to compile the monthly balance sheet FX exposure forecast files
- Execute FX trades and manage open currency contracts and currency flows
- Documents all FX transactions and settlements
- Prepare monthly Treasury effectiveness testing
- Coordinate to drive automation and standardization of FX reporting
Other Treasury Analytics Projects
Assist Treasury Director in debt compliance and reporting processes
- Participate in global treasury projects as necessary, including but not limited to: global liquidity management, intercompany loan database management, cash repatriation
- Respond to internal and external audit requirements as related to FX and capital markets
- Assist in various special projects as they arise in the Treasury function, including but limited to: capital markets, M&A support
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications:
- Education: Bachelor’s in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field
- Years of experience: 2+ years’ work experience in treasury, corporate finance, or banking/insurance field
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Self-starter with ability to effectively collaborate with business partners and other stakeholders to deliver expected results
- Some experience with insurance products, intern or corporate insurance department
- MBA, CFA, CPA and/or CTP
- Solid understanding of financial statements
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.