Want to be part of a revolution? Already the leader in application monitoring solutions, Dynatrace is redefining the rules of performance with, Dynatrace One, its new 3rd generation platform. We are looking for a high performer to join our Revenue Operations Team (Corporate Finance) in support of our growing business and advance the operational metrics at Dynatrace.
Do you have what it takes? Come join our dynamic and growing Finance center of excellence!
- Primary responsibility will be to serve as subject matter expert for revenue recognition (ASC 606)
- Collaborate with company’s global accounting teams to determine appropriate treatment of complex sales transactions
- Implementation and maintenance of revenue recognition policy documentation and related internal control procedures
- Monthly reconciliation and reporting of SalesForce.com and NetSuite bookings
- Documentation and reconciliation of significant contracts executed throughout the quarter
- Monthly analysis of actual revenue vs. forecast, budget and prior year
- Development and maintenance of ASC 606 stand-alone selling price calculations
- Experience working for a publicly-traded company
- Technical expertise in US GAAP with significant experience preparing and reviewing whitepapers
- Prior ASC 606 experience strongly preferred
- Prior experience in implementing and carrying out Sarbanes-Oxley requirements
- Experience with SalesForce.com and NetSuite is a plus
- Demonstrable experience in project management, timeline development and achievement
- Must have exceptional organization and communication skills
- Must be a highly-motivated individual with the ability to engage others
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects and implementation of revenue-related accounting standards along with related systems and processes
- Must have strong capability for discussions and interactions with the Company’s senior management
- Must have flexibility to travel for occasional meetings to Company’s Detroit office (estimated 10% travel)
- CPA preferred, preferably with Big 4 Accounting Firm
Why work at Dynatrace?
Some companies claim leadership, Dynatrace proves it. We're redefining the rules of performance, with a focus on what it takes for companies to succeed in today's digital economy. Being a trailblazer is hard work and we need dedicated team players that will work to ensure Dynatrace remains #1 in the market.
Do you have what it takes to revolutionize the performance industry? We need big thinkers who don't settle for the status quo and want to push their careers to the next level. Think you have what it takes? We want to hear from you.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]
Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.