Strategic Finance Manager at Klaviyo
Klaviyo is looking for a Finance Manager who will be a key contributor to the Strategic Finance team. Reporting to the Head of Strategic Finance, the Finance Manager will own consolidation of the company’s financials and lead the annual budgeting and monthly forecasting process. This role will also assist with investor and board reporting, help build and maintain the long range plan and help with the creation of KPIs and metrics.
The Strategic Finance team will play a critical role in shaping the long-term business strategy of the company. As part of that team, the successful candidate will be a key player in providing a more accurate view of our short and long term financial performance. Aside from helping to coordinate and lead the FP&A month end close, the position will also work cross functionally to manage the consolidated headcount. If you are someone who thinks analytically, comfortable traversing all financials from top to bottom and incredibly detail-oriented, this is the role for you.
How You Will Make a Difference
- Prepare monthly and quarterly deliverables including management reporting packages, board presentations and financial summaries.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to review financial performance and to understand changes in the business that impact the forecast.
- Gather information and data to build financial models that generate meaningful insights around key strategic initiatives.
- Lead and consistently improve the monthly forecast and annual budget process.
Who You Are
- Require a BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting or related major.
- Must have 8+ years of experience in an FP&A or related role with at least 2 years consolidating financials.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Advanced Excel skills and financial planning tools (Adaptive Insights experience preferred). Experience with data visualization tools (Tableau, Alteryx, etc.) also strongly preferred but not required.
- The ability to manage multiple priorities and complete tasks with minimum supervision.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and ownership mindset.
- Must have the ability to analyze and visualize financial data and prepare concise reports and strong communication skills to assist management in understanding financial performance and KPIs.
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.