Strategic Finance Manager, Consolidations at Klaviyo (Greater Boston Area, MA)
Klaviyo is looking for a Finance Manager, Consolidations who will be a key contributor to the Strategic Finance team. Reporting to the Head of Strategic Finance, the Finance Manager will own the consolidation of the company’s financials and support the annual budgeting and forecasting process. This role will also assist with investor and board reporting, help build and maintain the long range plan and help with the creation of KPIs and metrics.
The Strategic Finance team will play a critical role in shaping the long-term business strategy of the company. As part of that team, the successful candidate will be a key player in providing a more accurate view of our short and long term financial performance. If you are someone who thinks analytically, comfortable traversing all financials from top to bottom and incredibly detail-oriented, this is the role for you.
How You Will Make a Difference
- Prepare monthly and quarterly deliverables including management reporting packages, board presentations and financial summaries.
- Lead and improve our monthly consolidation process - analyzing financial results, aligning and coordinating with accounting’s close, and communicating risks and opportunities.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to review financial performance and to understand changes in the business that impact the forecast.
- Gather information and data to build financial models that generate meaningful insights around key strategic initiatives.
Who You Are
- CPA certification is strongly preferred.
- Must have 7+ years of combined experience in an Accounting, FP&A or related role with at least 2 years consolidating financials.
- Require a BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting or related major.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Advanced Excel skills and financial planning tools (Adaptive Insights experience preferred). Experience with data visualization tools (Tableau, Alteryx, etc.) also strongly preferred but not required.
- The ability to manage multiple priorities and complete tasks with minimum supervision.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and ownership mindset.
- Must have the ability to analyze and visualize financial data and prepare concise reports and strong communication skills to assist management in understanding financial performance and KPIs.
At Klaviyo we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying.
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.