Why we need you.
We’re growing, and our clients deserve the best. The Corporate Finance Organization, as a trusted partner, has the mission of maximizing our potential to deliver policyowner value through financially based solutions and guidance.
Are you a strategic thinker, like to solve complex problems, while being a collaborative leader? Are you excited by creating optimal organizational effectiveness and supporting a platform for innovative insights? Would you want to be part of a team that encourages your growth, supports your ambitions, and makes it a priority for you to reach your goals?
If yes … keep reading, this opportunity is for you!Objectives and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing analytical support for highly complex budget and expense management functions dealing directly with managers of all levels
- Take a strategic consultative approach to identifying, implementing and tracking expense management improvement initiatives
- Earn confidence and trust by demonstrating ownership, commitment and follow-through in achieving results
- Manage priorities effectively and adapt quickly to achieve results
- Inform and influence others clearly, timely and appropriately
In this role, as well as all roles within MassMutual, you will demonstrate accountability, agility, a dedication to be inclusive, a strong business acumen, and will show courage, even in the most difficult situations. We also highly value strong communication skills, a passion for learning, leadership traits, resilience and self-awareness.Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree, Business or related major
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience OR
- 3 years of financial industry experience with at least one of those years being in one or more of the following: strategy consulting, managing large (>$10M) budgets, or managing large-scale transformation efforts
- Advanced collaboration mindset, and a history of successfully influencing partners whilst maintaining respectful and trusted relationships
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to clearly present actionable information from available data
- Demonstrated change management experience
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Expert Excel and PowerPoint user
- Authorized to work in the US without requiring sponsorship, both now or in the future
- MBA or other relevant advanced degree
- Financial modeling experience
- Familiarity with ThinkCell PowerPoint software
- Data dashboard exposure (Tableau, Microsoft BI, etc.)