Cybereason gives organizations the upper hand by taking an entirely new approach to cybersecurity with AI Hunting, the first AI-powered technology that answers the question “Am I under attack?” proactively, without manual effort.
We are a company that wins as one. We are daring, always evolving, and never give up. Most importantly we accept our employees for who they are and embrace people that may not fit the typical mold #UBU.
Cybereason has an opening in our Finance team for an experienced Sr. Director, Corporate FP&A who will help drive the Corporate FP&A activities for Cybereason. This is a highly visible and exciting role, rich in analytics and playing a meaningful role to support external investor financial reporting and internal management reporting. This will involve collaborating with key functions across the entire organization. Furthermore, the role offers the opportunity to obtain a 'big picture' view of the Company's performance while at the same time developing various processes and the overall function of the FP&A team.
Objectives of this Role:
- Aggregate company financials into an external investor view, preparing Non-GAAP financial reporting / analysis, auditable to GAAP financial reports from the Accounting department.
- Assists in maintaining sources of the truth for management reporting and variance drivers on budget vs. actuals to ensure clear alignment between Accounting, FP&A and Investor Relations.
- Supports the company reporting on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis and analysis for forward-looking financial and business-related projects.
- Owns and maintains operating model and long-term model, will work in partnership with Investor Relations on related inputs for Investor Model and related Q&A
- Supports the activities related to the Management Discussion & Analysis (MD&A) for Cybereason’s external reporting.
- Improve upon existing standard reporting and processes, its content and cadence.
- Assist with the Corporate strategic planning process (short and long term) and budget process globally.
- Adopt a continuous improvement methodology with the goal of eliminating spreadsheets, manual work and non-value-added activity.
- Assist with the implementation and adoption of Cybereason’s FP&A financial system, PBCS.
- Improve fiscal health with thorough analyses of financial data to develop deep, actionable insights that drive business performance. This includes monitoring variances and identifying trends.
- Develop forecast models based on comparative performance metrics to maintain the company’s forecast model and implement improvements as the business grows.
What You'll Do:
- Work directly with various Finance functions (Accounting, FP&A, Investor Relations) on various planning exercises, such as forecast, budgets, profitability analysis, and financial reporting.
- Assist in the monthly close process by analyzing trends and variances related to the entire P/L.
- Continue the development and implementation of KPI metrics (such as ARR, additional internal metrics, and SaaS Metrics that are aligned with external deliverables to monitor business performance and provide management with insights into any risks or opportunities.
- Strong forecasting ability as it relates to guidance (GAAP Revenue, EPS)
- Assist with the implementation and adoption of PBCS, Cybereason’s FP&A tool.
- Uphold standards through consolidation of quarterly reporting packages and thorough internal reporting and analysis of financial data.
What We're Looking For:
- 15+ years of professional Finance experience; with exposure to detailed analytics and forecasting, along with a collaborative approach to decision making.
- Public company FP&A experience.
- Experience managing the financial planning process across a global company.
- Experience supporting M&A activities.
- Help drive scale initiatives and cross-functional accountability across the company.
- Modeling creation and expertise in excel required for ongoing adhoc projects.
- MS Excel expert.
- Exceptionally detail oriented and able to translate big-picture analysis while never losing sight of the finer points.
- Ability to work comfortably with incomplete information and deal with ambiguity in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Extremely curious - not satisfied with easy or convenient answers; drives issues to root cause
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills; must be able to form positive relationships with business partners and peers.