DraftKings Inc. (Nasdaq: DKNG) is a digital sports entertainment and gaming company. It’s simple, at DraftKings, we believe life’s more alive with skin in the game. For that reason, we’re committed to responsibly creating the world’s favorite games and betting experiences. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices around the globe, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do, and think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
We’re growing rapidly and are looking for a dynamic Senior Stock Plan Administrator to support and implement DraftKings’ global equity compensation program. The Stock Plan Administrator will collaborate closely with Legal, HR, and Finance to ensure that DraftKings’ stock plan and programs support our business objectives. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Senior Stock Plan Administrator:
- Accurately and efficiently handle the day-to-day administration of the company's global stock plans.
- Supports the implementation and delivery of broad-based educational programs and communications related to our employee equity program and policies.
- Coordinate with Legal to maintain opening and closing of the insider trading windows and section 16 officers trade restrictions in the equity system.
- Resolve employee issues, problems or concerns as appropriate and in a timely manner.
- Reconcile transactions, termination dates, tax withholding and reporting, share count and other items as required.
- Provide accurate, timely, and usable reporting to internal customers (i.e. employees, managers, Payroll and HR departments).
- Ensure to process new grants as well as varied transactions with strong know-how of accounting, legal and tax implications.
- Maintain and ensure SOX and internal policy compliance.
What skills you will use:
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 5 + years of stock administration role in a publicly traded company.
- Experienced with Equity Edge Online system.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Detail-oriented with excellent analytical skill.
- Comprehensive knowledge of various types of equity awards and programs across multiple jurisdictions.
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- CEP level one preferred.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
You may be required to become licensed through applicable regulatory agencies.