Senior Revenue Operations Analyst at Datadog
We are a unique strategy, operations and analytics team at Datadog, a high growth cloud software company that IPO’d in September 2019. The team drives high-level strategic decision-making and runs programs to efficiently scale revenue globally.
We’re seeking an experienced Senior Revenue Operations Analyst own the reporting systems for various data points for all sale levels for Executive and Sales Leaders. They will be partnering with various departments to scale the business and create solutions for pain points for the business.
This role will be based in Boston.
- Oversee, administer, and improve upon the existing Commissions process for Sales Leadership
- Own training and onboarding for Leadership to ensure improved visibility for the leadership team into their business
- Ownership of Compensation Plan contracts for all of Sales as well as ensuring the concepts are documented and made available to all sales teams.
- Partner with FP&A, Operations and Strategy to implement process changes with considerations for end to end business requirements
- Create and maintain internal controls for Sales Quota assignment, tracking, and adjustment management process for org changes an territory re-alignments in partnership with other teams
- Own reporting system for sales quotas, compensation plans, and real time attainment for all sales levels for Executives and Sales Leaders
- Maintain and Improve Sales Performance and Commission reporting in Xactly, Salesforce, and Tableau for our Sales and Executive teams
- Partner with FP&A, Growth Strategy, and Accounting to ensure that they have access to correct information and run ad hoc reporting for each team
- Manage operations for our Channel and alliances program, including Partner revenue reporting, Alliance team performance, and referral commissions.
- Implement and monitor Rules of Engagement for our Partner Network and create a smooth process for Partner onboarding within our CRM for accurate reporting
- Partner with Sales, Strategy, HR, and Finance in scaling business and solving pain points resulting of a fast paced high growth company
- 5+ years of experience in revenue analyst, compensation analyst or similar role
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using Salesforce Strongly preferred
- Experience with Sales process and Incentive programs strongly preferred
- Experience working with compensation automation tools (Xactly)
- Experience in analyzing and working with big data sets
- Experience in a B2B SaaS company, Monthly Recurring Revenue
- Experience working in Mac OS
- Experience using Salesforce, Google Sheets, and Salesforce CPQ
- Training and communication of Data to sales and Executives
Datadog is a monitoring service for hybrid cloud applications, assisting organizations in improving agility, increasing efficiency, and providing end-to-end visibility across the application and organization. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables DevOps and other teams to accelerate go-to-market efforts, ensure application uptime, and successfully complete digital transformation initiatives.