Senior Revenue Accountant at LiveRamp
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
As a Senior Revenue Accountant, you will be supporting a high-energy, rapidly growing company. In this role, you will play an essential part in managing billing and subscription revenue. You will partner with Sales, FP&A, Legal, and Revenue Operations.
- Review customer contracts to ensure compliance with Company policy and revenue recognition guidelines in partnership with technical accounting team
- Prepare contract summaries/deal review for significant transactions
- Set up contract key contract terms in Workday to support accurate billing and revenue recognition
- Assist with invoicing activity by calculating billable amounts and reports per contract terms
- Promptly and accurately respond to billing questions raised by customers and internal account teams
- Prepare reconciliations, flux analysis, and related journal entries as part of month end close.
- Perform user acceptance testing (UAT) and production validation for billing and revenue automation projects
- Assist with financial statement audits
- SOX control performance and documentation maintenance
- Participate in ad hoc research, reporting and projects
- BA or BS degree in Accounting or related field
- Public accounting experience and CPA license are a plus
- 4-5 years experience in billing/revenue recognition, preferably for SaaS company
- Experience with Salesforce, Workday Financials and Zuora is preferred
- Understanding of ASC 606 in relation to Saas business
- Advanced MS Excel skills, G-Suite
- Exceptional analytical and communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Ability to take ownership of your workload and prioritize to meet deadlines
- TypeS (startup) personality: smart, ethical, nice, curious, hard-working, and proactive
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- In-Office Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, remote work opportunities, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- Remote Work Support: a comprehensive program to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you
- Location: San Francisco or Remote
More about us:
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.