Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
We are looking for a Sr. Technical Revenue Accountant that will support Nuance's Healthcare division. This Senior Revenue Accountant will support the Senior Manager with deal support, contract reviews, documentation of revenue conclusions, revenue analytics, system and process improvements.
- Work with Sales, Professional Services, Legal, Divisional leader, Deal Desk and Technical Revenue Accounting (TRA) Senior Management to develop deal structures which accomplish customer objectives while yielding desired economics and accounting outcomes for Nuance
- Review and document complex, multi-element sales contracts to support compliance with applicable authoritative literature
- Prepare and review periodic studies (including Fair Value, customer life, etc.)
- Manage and execute revenue key controls
- Provide Senior Management with financial reporting information and operational support
- Support continuous improvement of RevPro accounting system and revenue processes
Education: Bachelors degree in Accounting/Finance
Minimum years of work experience: 3 or more years in Revenue Accounting position
- Working knowledge of ASC 606
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to present data in a comprehensive and articulate manner
System Skills (Preferred):
- Salesforce RevPro
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.