Senior Manager, Tax
What you’ll do as a Senior Manager, Tax:
- You will draft technical memos to memorialize all our tax positions, suggesting changes where appropriate.
- Perform detailed review of statutes, regulations, and case law as needed.
- Draft policies and procedures to support our tax positions, as well as create the controls to ensure they’re followed.
- Revisit risk areas regularly and work with tax counsel as needed.
- Meet all informational tax reporting and withholding obligations in a timely and accurate manner.
- Own all federal excise tax filings.
- Meet all informational tax reporting and withholding obligations timely and accurately.
- Own federal, state, and international gaming and fantasy sports tax compliance obligations—partnering with compliance and product analytics as necessary.
- Devise protocols to ensure software is functioning as intended—and perform detailed review of statues, regulations, and case law as needed.
- Coordinate the Company’s Provisions for taxes (ASC 740 & ASC 450-20).
- Partner with 3rd party tax compliance on Federal form 1120, FinCEN filings and S<.
- Draft memos to memorialize the company’s tax positions, suggesting changes if appropriate.
- Troubleshoot risk areas, working with tax advisors as needed.
What skills you will use:
- A minimum of a Bachelors Degree is required.
- A Masters in Tax is preferred.
- A CPA is required.
- A minimum of 8 years of professional experience is required.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in public accounting is required, preferably in Big Four.
- Prior experience working in gaming, e-commerce and/or a similar data rich tech environment is preferred.
- Prior experience in a publicly traded company is preferred.