We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Make an impact with a rapidly growing team.
We are looking for a Manager to join our Business Planning and Analysis team. This role will require cross-functional coordination across several groups, including finance, marketing, product, engineering, data analytics, and business intelligence.
What you’ll do as a Senior Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis:
- Create strong business partnerships with Revenue and Operational leads across the three Gaming Segments (Online Sportsbook, Retail Sportsbook, iGaming).
- Manage, own, and optimize the quarterly and annual forecasting process across the three Gaming Segments.
- Engage across departments to stay up-to-date on latest product developments and initiatives to make forecasts as accurate as possible.
- Identify any variance to forecast and ensure action is taken based on new information.
- Monitor forecasts and benchmark performance while understanding the sources of deviation.
- Serve as lead finance representative to help model, structure, execute, and track business development partnerships.
What skills you will use:
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or quantitative field is required
- An MBA is preferred
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in operational, financial, and analytical roles is required
- Proven leadership skills and the ability to coach, develop, and mentor others is required
- A strong communicator with the ability to moderate based on audience, and demonstrate an ability to partner with a range of cross functional partners will be required
- You have extensive experience in Excel (particularly Financial Modeling), PowerPoint, and SQL.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.