Senior Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis
What you’ll do as a Senior Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis:
- Create strong business partnerships with Revenue and Operational leads across the three Gaming Segments (Online Sportsbook, Retail Sportsbook, iGaming).
- Manage, own, and optimize the quarterly and annual forecasting process across the three Gaming Segments.
- Engage across departments to stay up-to-date on latest product developments and initiatives to make forecasts as accurate as possible.
- Identify any variance to forecast and ensure action is taken based on new information.
- Monitor forecasts and benchmark performance while understanding the sources of deviation.
- Serve as lead finance representative to help model, structure, execute, and track business development partnerships.
What skills you will use:
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or quantitative field is required
- An MBA is preferred
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in operational, financial, and analytical roles is required
- Proven leadership skills and the ability to coach, develop, and mentor others is required
- A strong communicator with the ability to moderate based on audience, and demonstrate an ability to partner with a range of cross functional partners will be required
- You have extensive experience in Excel (particularly Financial Modeling), PowerPoint, and SQL.