To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs is growing by the minute. In the midst of this rapid expansion, we’re looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join our team, with a focus on product cost analysis. If you have worked in the manufacturing industry, are passionate about cost reductions and have advanced accounting/finance skills, we're interested in speaking with you. At Formlabs, joining this dynamic, intensely focused team means applying attention to detail and good judgement to financial operations, while delivering the accurate and timely information required to manage our scaling business.
If you are excited by the opportunity to help build out our cost analysis function, we want you on the Finance Team as our Senior Financial Analyst.
- Partner between Finance and various operational teams, including Supply Chain, Customer Fulfillment, and Manufacturing to provide accurate accounting and management reporting related to product costs
- Define organizational needs for cost-related information, analysis, data streams and drive relationships and processes to support these needs
- Review cost accounting procedures and projects for our in-house manufacturing facility
- Assist with the monthly close process for related accounting areas
- Coordinate periodic physical inventory counts
- Some travel, less than 10%
- Exposure to contract manufacturing relationships and workflows
- Effective at communicating complex topics with an unfamiliar audience
- Deep accounting knowledge and ability to think critically about GAAP-related issues
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 4+ years of experience in a related role
- Experience with NetSuite, especially with data extraction and implementations
- SOX experience in the manufacturing industry
- Strong Excel skills, including clear and concise cost-model building
- Graduate degree or relevant professional certification (CPA, CMA, CCA, etc.)
- Flexible vacation
- Premium healthcare coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.