Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data and technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work makes a real impact. We’re the most-visited car-shopping site in the US and we are growing fast in our international markets. Ready to come along for the ride?
As a Senior Financial Analyst, you will partner with teams throughout the organization in driving decision-making through financial analysis. This role will play a key role in budgeting, forecasting, and reporting to support company-wide decision-making. If you are a Financial Analyst with an analytical mindset, a passion for turning data into insight and want to make an immediate and lasting impact in a market-leading software company, we would love to meet you.
What You'll Do:
- Work closely with Senior Director, FP&A on corporate consolidation of financial reporting and monthly forecasting
- Partner with Manager of FP&A to drive reporting efficiency and innovation from our financial planning system
- Forecast and business partnering for recent acquisitions
- Assist in all aspects of the company’s quarterly and annual public filings
- Generate management reporting on both an ad hoc and routine basis
- Partner with the Development and Product leadership to provide financial support and insight
Who You Are:
- 3-4 years of relevant experience, ideally working in corporate FP&A and supporting functional business leaders
- Advanced Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Workday Adaptive Planning preferred
- Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Zuora experience is a plus
- Enthusiastic about developing a career in a growing technology company
- Experience in technology and/or SAAS preferred
At CarGurus, we invest in our people’s professional growth with everything from learning and development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks and benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, and more. That includes equity in the company—our way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace, but trust and transparency don’t just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potential—where you don’t just fit, you thrive. We don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada and the UK. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland; San Francisco, CA and London, UK. Check out our careers page to learn more.