Thanks for your interest in Dynatrace! We’re so glad we caught your eye. You’ll notice that our hiring process have been adjusted to all-virtual due to the global pandemic. You can still expect a thoughtful recruitment approach throughout each stage. However, please note that our team of recruiters and hiring managers are working from home so don’t be surprised to see or hear their family members or pets in the background during their conversations with you. We expect similar situations in your home, too. No worries if so--We’re all learning to make-do!
If you have any questions or concerns during your application or recruitment process, send us an email: [email protected]
Reporting to the Senior Director of Finance, the Senior Analyst of Finance is a key member of Dynatrace’s FP&A organization, assuming responsibilities with respect to supporting our Business and Operational teams, along with administering our financial modeling for management reporting, planning and forecasting activities. The individual will play a central role in producing updates as part of the monthly and quarterly close processes. In addition, the candidate will be responsible for providing visibility to the business and executive leadership on key operating metrics and maintaining related operational models. In addition, a core part of the role will involve working with the Corporate finance organization and our Business Systems teams to improve FP&A process effectiveness and efficiency.
Your work and insight will directly contribute to Dynatrace’s incredible growth story on a global scale. You are highly analytical, data driven, detail oriented, comfortable dealing with ambiguity, and effective in balancing multiple priorities.
- Be a valued and integral part of our global team, engaging with various levels of leadership
- You will lead and drive modeling for key strategic investments, resource management and the annual spend/investment planning process, quarterly forecast updates, and business reviews across our business and/or Corporate finance teams
- Prepare proposals to summarize findings and present recommendations to senior leadership
- Have a desire to develop into a manager of people as the team is growing and there is the opportunity for strong performers to pursue a management role
- Perform monthly variance analysis of budgeted/forecasted against actual financial performance, surfacing the “why” behind variances versus plan/forecasts
- Work closely with your business partners to improve earlier visibility into risks and opportunities into their operating plans and highlighting key considerations as they executive against their plan
- Partner with functional leaders to improve reporting visibility and provide value-added insights that drive faster, smarter decisions and more accurate forecasts
- Support automation of KPI reporting in collaboration with Business Systems leadership to improve data accessibility, reliability and time-to-publication
- 5 to 8 years of progressive experience in finance, business finance and/or Corporate finance with a public traded company is highly desirable
- Possess strong financial and operational analytical capabilities, and a genuine interest in understanding the business drivers and economics of a high-growth SaaS business
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel (pivots, macros, nested formulas) required; experience with data visualization tools, Microsoft Power BI is a plus
- Experience working in NetSuite and One-Stream Planning/Forecasting/Business Intelligence environments
- Strong track record of working cross-functionally to support critical business objectives
- Comfortable developing analysis and recommendations in the presence of ambiguity by asking questions and challenging the status quo when appropriate
- There could be modest travel associated with this role or < 10%
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]
Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.