Reporting to the Director of Finance, the Senior Analyst of Finance is a key member of Dynatrace’s FP&A organization, assuming responsibilities with respect to supporting our CFO and G&A Business leads. The incumbent will play a central role in providing financial support and guidance as part of the monthly/quarterly close and forecast activities and the annual planning process . In addition, the candidate will be responsible for providing visibility to our CFO and business partners on key objectives and projects, as well as delivering on their operating plans. A core part of the role will involve working with Business Systems to improve FP&A process effectiveness and efficiency.
As the Senior Analyst, you will own and lead our Forecasting & Business Planning process for our G&A Teams. Your work and insight will directly contribute to Dynatrace’s incredible growth story on a global scale. You are highly analytical, data driven, detail oriented, comfortable dealing with ambiguity, and effective in balancing multiple priorities and supporting six different business partners.
- Be a valued and integral part of our global team, engaging with various levels of leadership
- You will lead and drive modeling for key strategic investments, resource management and the annual spend/investment planning process, quarterly forecast updates, and business reviews
- Prepare proposals to summarize findings and present recommendations to senior leadership
- Have a desire to develop as a manager of people as the team is growing; there is the opportunity for strong performers to have a management role
- Perform monthly variance analyses of budget/forecast against actual financial performance, surfacing the “why” behind variances versus plan/forecasts
- Work closely with your business partners to improve earlier visibility into risks and opportunities into their operating plans and highlight key considerations as they executive against their plan
- Partner with functional leaders to improve reporting visibility and provide value-added insights that drive faster, smarter decisions and more accurate forecasts
- Support automation of KPI reporting in collaboration with Business Systems leadership to improve data accessibility, reliability and time-to-publication
- 5 to 8 years of progressive experience in finance or accounting in a corporate setting
- Possess strong financial and operational analytical capabilities, and a genuine interest in understanding the business drivers and economics of a high growth Subscription business
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel (pivots, macros, nested formulas) required; experience with data visualization tools, e.g., Tableau and/or Microsoft Power BI is a plus
- Experience working in NetSuite and OneStream Planning/Forecasting/Business Intelligence environments is a plus
- Strong track record of working cross-functionally to support critical business objectives
- Comfortable developing analysis and recommendations in the presence of ambiguity by asking questions and challenging the status quo when appropriate
- There could be modest travel associated with this role or < 10%
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, creed, disability status, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish.
EEO is the Law/
EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
Dynatrace requires all US employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 two weeks prior to their start date, and to provide verification via the Clear app. Requests for exemptions, must be reviewed and approved prior to commencing employment. If this requirement is not met, your employment will not commence.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.