Reporting to the VP of Finance, our team is looking for an accomplished Senior Director of Treasury to lead our Treasury and Risk Management activities in a rapidly growing business environment. This candidate will assume the responsibilities to scale our global treasury function. In this role, you will be responsible for developing the overall strategic vision, including the Company’s investment and risk management strategies. You will also lead our banking relationships, cash management and oversight of our global insurance programs. In addition, you will also work closely with Finance's executive management to ensure appropriate treasury financial systems are in place, support the accelerated growth, expansion, and global scale of the organization.
- Manage our global cash management processes including, but not limited to, funding strategies, banking operations, cash flows across our entities, foreign exchange execution and interest optimization
- Lead management of foreign exchange risks including recommending global hedging strategies to leadership
- Lead all aspects of the investment portfolio to ensure alignment with investment policy objectives
- Develop and manage relationships across our banking community
- Collaborate closely with FPA team to enhance cash forecasting and reporting for cash management and cash needs, ensuring the business is fully informed of key treasury metrics
- Partner with the global tax team to align on reinvestment assertions and the tax implications of capital strategies
- Oversee compliance for external debt
- Develop best-in-class risk management/insurance program, owning renewals and balancing risk appetite with costs
- Own internal controls over financial reporting of treasury SOX controls
- If applicable, recommend funding alternatives for M&A activity and execute treasury and insurance related integration deliverables
- Be a valued and integral part of our global team, engaging with various levels of leadership
- Assist in developing key performance indicators with the operations/functional teams to enable measurable action plans
- Bachelor's in Business, Finance, Economics or related discipline; CTP/CFA is a plus
- 10+ years progressive corporate treasury experience, including leading a Treasury function at a publicly traded company, with international exposure
- Have acute attention to details, strong business judgement and autonomy
- Have a 'hands-on' team player who is comfortable working on detailed transactions on an independent basis and coordinating input from others
- Must be a self-starter, take ownership of initiatives, possess strong prioritization and organization skills and be able to work in a fast-paced environment while handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Must have highly effective verbal, written, and presentation skills to articulate ideas and plans clearly, accurately, and effectively with all levels of internal and external audiences
- Must be a team player adept at facilitating an open exchange of ideas and know how to build win/win relationships
- Ability to work independently to solve problems and drive implementation of key process improvements
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, creed, disability status, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish.
EEO is the Law/
EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.