Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data and technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work makes a real impact. We’re the most-visited car-shopping site in the US and we are growing fast in our international markets. Ready to come along for the ride?
We are looking to add a Senior Billing Analyst to our Billing Team. The position will be essential to our customer’s experience. Our ideal candidate will have experience invoicing Digital Advertising customers.
Every day you will be responsible for invoicing out of our NetSuite and Zuora Billing system, reviewing customer contracts, and reviewing customers' payments and how they align with our invoicing. The position requires working with and providing excellent support to internal customers, such as the sales and the accounting teams. To excel at this role you will need analytical skills, critical communication skills, and the ability to analyze and bring forth suggestions to improve processes.
This job is flawless for someone who has strong attention to detail and for somebody who enjoys work in a fast-paced, collaborative workplace.What You'll Do:
- Create all monthly invoices for Digital Advertising customers
- Develop standardized processes for Digital advertising
- Strategize logistics surrounding how to bill new products and pilots, as well as provide recommendations on standard methodologies for Order to Cash processes
- Maintain accurate and organized customer records
- Review AR aging to ensure accurate account maintenance. Identify and escalate invoicing discrepancies Work directly with the Collections Manager to identify high-risk accounts.
- Audit invoicing in two Billing Systems to ensure accurately and timely invoicing. Tie invoicing details to customer contracts.
- Working with the accounting team during the month-end close
- Support system implementation
- Engaging with customers over the phone to help seek their issues
- Bachelors, Accounting or Finance preferred
- 5+ years work experience in Billing and Receivables. Advertising a plus
- Solid understanding of Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience with NetSuite/Zuora or similar billing systems. Participation in previous system implementations a plus.
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
At CarGurus, we invest in our people’s professional growth with everything from learning and development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks and benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, and more. That includes equity in the company—our way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace, but trust and transparency don’t just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potential—where you don’t just fit, you thrive. We don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
CarGurus employees in the US can choose to work from home / remotely for the duration of 2021, or participate in a phased return to our beautiful office spaces. We expect most roles to be in-office at least 3 days a week beginning January 2022. In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada and the UK. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland; San Francisco, CA and London, UK. Check out our careers page to learn more.