First and foremost, Kyruuvians care deeply about our vision to enable human beings to care for human beings, our mission, and our CORE values:
• Caring – We care about doing the right thing, in the right way, every time.
• Ownership – We own both our successes and our mistakes, taking responsibility and always learning how to be better.
• Respect – We respect and celebrate the individual traits that enable each of us, our customers, our providers, and our patients, to be the best that we can be.
• Empowerment – We embrace a culture that supports everyone’s ability to contribute and lead.
The Corporate Development team partners with Kyruus senior management and business leadership on strategic initiatives, including: developing and operationalizing business development partnership strategy, identifying and executing acquisitions, managing capital raises, and supporting operations and internal strategy. This highly visible team works across the entire business, offering the opportunity to become familiar with Kyruus’ end-to-end operations and solution.
What you'll do:
- Research and evaluate acquisition opportunities (including joint ventures and partnerships) and support transaction execution.
- Conduct market research and create analyses to support the development of corporate and business unit strategy and new partnership development.
- Model scenario analyses to help evaluate potential financing and / or acquisition opportunities.
- Understand and stay current on industry trends, and communicate key trends to corporate development and Kyruus leadership.
- Contribute to the development of presentations to be used with external and internal parties.
What you'll bring: Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to construct financial models and transaction analyses
- Attention to detail and self-starterStrong project management skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
What you'll bring: Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or Economics preferred
- 2+ years of post-undergraduate, pre-MBA experience as an investment research analyst, investment banking analyst, consultant or in a transaction advisory services or corporate development role.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kyruus is dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information. We will not discriminate, in any employment decision, against any individual or group on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or veterans/national guard/military reserve status. This shall be done in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws in every location in which Kyruus has facilities.