Senior Accounts Payable Specialist
Formlabs is growing explosively on all fronts, and that means we need more operational muscle on our Finance & Accounting team. At Formlabs, that means applying attention to detail and good judgement when driving financial operations, while delivering the accurate and timely information required to manage our scaling business.
If you are fiercely passionate about streamlining, are diligent when handling money, and want to have a meaningful impact on a fast-growing company, we want you on the Finance Team as our Senior Accounts Payable Specialist.
- Review initial invoice entry, categorization, and 3 way match
- Investigate and resolve problems associated with processing of purchase orders and invoices, both large and small
- Respond to vendor inquiries and troubleshoot issues with vendors
- Participate in procurement card and expense reporting responsibilities.
- Reconcile vendor statements and work with buyers to resolve discrepancies
- Participate in and guide continuous improvement projects
- Assist with and ensure successful year end audits in areas related to AP
- Analytical and hungry to dive into the details
- 2+ years experience in preparing and analyzing invoices, expense reports, and cost summaries
- Energetic about continuous improvement
- Can work well both with little instruction, and in collaboration with a team
- Passionate about 3D printing and the tech industry
- Experience at a growing startup
- Familiarity with NetSuite, Mineraltree, Bill.com, and Expensify
- Advanced Excel skills
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or business
- Flexible Vacation
- Generous premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.