Acquia empowers the world’s most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, and IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose and deploy digital products and services that engage customers, enhance conversions, and help businesses stand out.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been named a top software company by The Software Report, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named a top place to work by the Boston Globe and the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future, and we want you to be a part of it!
The Senior Accountant provides financial and administrative support to the Accounting Director and International Controller by ensuring general ledger transactions are recorded in an efficient, timely and accurate manner for our global Company. This individual will be a
to our finance organization and should have a collaborative and hands-on working style.
Senior Accountant Job Responsibilities:
- Ensure a timely close of the general ledger including the preparation of journal entries, account reconciliations and analyses
- Prepare or review month end activities related to: Accounts payable, accrued expenses, credit cards, fixed assets, payroll, cash, and prepaid expenses
- Assist FP&A in the monthly review of financial results with department heads
- Cross-functionally work with department leads to ensure accuracy of monthly spend
- Assist in procurement function implementation
- Provide timely assistance and guidance for accounting inquiries
- Assist in the annual audit of the Company’s financial statements
- Assist in the integration of acquired entities through M&A
- Ad hoc tasks & projects as often required
- 4+ years’ relevant accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Proven understanding of US GAAP and operational accounting
- Knowledge and experience with general ledger systems
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Strong work ethic with professional demeanor and attitude
- Detail oriented and well organized
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Self starter and able to handle projects through to completion
- Strong team player with proven track record to build and maintain valuable business relationships
- Experience in a fast paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Interested residents of Colorado may contact [email protected] as it relates to regulation C.R.S. § 8-5-201. Information regarding benefits are linked here.