Senior Accountant at Kyruus
- You’ll contribute to our vision and mission by shaping, building, and managing the compensation accounting function of the company. You’ll be a key player on our lean finance team to support the rapidly growing company as business scales.
- Assigned accounting activities in accordance with the monthly close timeline and adherence to US GAAP.
- Company payroll processing through review of information input by the company’s Payroll Specialist and execution of various payroll activities, including importing payroll journal entries, payroll and tax report reconciliations, and scheduling commission payments.
- GL entries and account reconciliations including Commission amortization and accruals.
- Oversee bank account reconciliations and cash application and support Treasury function.
- Equity grant processing, record maintenance, and accounting for stock-based compensation.
- Participation in company's annual renewal of benefits, i.e. medical, dental, and HSA.
- Coordination of annual 401k and Worker’s Compensation audits.
- Contribution to annual financial statement audit and ad hoc projects around compensation.
- You’ll report to the Director - Corporate Controller in the Finance department within the General & Administrative division.
Respect: How You’ll Use Your Professional Skills
- Use your 5+ years of relevant experience in a progressive corporate accounting role to execute in this newly carved out position on the Finance team.
- Bring and share core knowledge of US GAAP, Financial ERPs, Payroll Information systems, and Equity Management Platforms.
- Work cross functionally with department managers and team members.
Empowerment: How You’ll Know You’re Succeeding
- You’re able to be resourceful and deliver on a variety of initiatives from the Corporate Controller.
- You demonstrate the ability to accurately record financial information on a timely basis.
- You manage and meet deadlines for all assigned responsibilities.
- You support and help streamline processes as the company grows.
- Kyruuvians in the Senior Accountant role can move in a linear career path leading to two tracks - individual contributor and management. From there, Kyruuvians likely grow into a Manager, Accounting position.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with your manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.