We're all about connecting hungry diners with our network of over 300,000 restaurants nationwide. Innovative technology, user-friendly platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities set us apart and make us an industry leader in the world of online food ordering. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
Grubhub is a place where authentically fun culture meets innovation and teamwork. We believe in empowering people and opening doors for new opportunities. If you're looking for a place that values strong relationships, embraces diverse ideas-all while having fun together-Grubhub is the place for you!
The Impact You Will Make
Restaurant Network Operations serves as the direct support function within the Restaurant Network, bridging the gap between strategy, data, tools and automation. The Restaurant Network team is made up of 5 key departments: Restaurant Sales, Restaurant Success, Restaurant Fulfillment, Restaurant Marketing and Restaurant Services. We are looking for an experienced manager to help support a line of business within Restaurant Network. This role is responsible for the day to day metrics around a line of business and strategy of a department by continuously identifying and understanding underlying opportunities and executing on improvements.
Some Challenges You'll Tackle:
- Manage day to day metrics for a line of business within the Restaurant Network and report out on results weekly, monthly and quarterly
- Develop data driven strategies around territories, headcount allocation, incentives, lead quality, restaurant prioritization, etc
- Analyze trends and underlying issues within the business. You'll be responsible for solving problems; diagnosing issues in a data-driven manner, identifying the root cause and implementing solutions.
- Effectively communicate learnings from analysis of the business to provide recommendations cross functionally with product, engineering and Restaurant Network Leaders to ensure that we're pacing ahead of targets
- Drive continuous improvement to ensure we continually enhance the Grubhub experience - automation and process improvement are top priorities
- Build strong relationships across Grubhub teams - collaboration is key as we move fast and need to work together to get things done
What You Bring to the Table
- 5+ yrs. of relevant work experience in operations/strategy/consulting/business development responsibilities of growing a business. You think like an owner, determined at every level to get the hard work done
- Strong ability to influence across all levels of the organization (both within and external to market and delivery operations)
- Superior flexibility and ability to navigate (and help others succeed in) an ever-changing environment with moving business targets
- Advanced level understanding in operational metrics, process improvement, project management and data analysis in Excel, Tableau and SQL
- High endurance, high integrity, and sky-high expectations for self and others
- Experience working w/ technical systems to help drive a best-in-class technology platform
- Bachelor's Degree required
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO/PTO. Grubhub employees enjoy a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Health and Wellness. Excellent medical benefits, employee network groups and paid parental leave are just a few of our programs to support your overall well-being.
- Competitive Pay. You'll receive a competitive base salary with eligibility for generous incentives, bonuses, commission or RSUs (role-specific).
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. We empower you to be a leader and grow your career through training, coaching and mentorship opportunities.
- MealPerks. Get meals on us! Our employees get a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives like Wellness Wednesdays, Slack competitions and virtual happy hours!
- Social Impact. At Grubhub we believe in giving back through programs like the Grubhub Community Relief Fund and donating $1 million to the Equal Justice Initiative in 2020. Employees are also given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
- COVID-19 Response. All of our employees are currently working from home and will be for the foreseeable future. We look forward to seeing everyone in-office when it's safe to return.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and encourage a workplace that is just as diverse as the customers we serve. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. If you're applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.