Manager, Business Systems - Finance Applications at Dynatrace
- Lead the NetSuite platform team in delivering meaningful enhancements, improvements, new services and support.
- As a top-level NetSuite and integrations technical expert, create high-level architectural specifications for NetSuite expansion and integration, plan migration and ensure compatibility with other enterprise systems.
- In collaboration with business analysts and business owners, develop an understanding of the business processes and operations, documenting requirements, process flows, technical objects, and release step details (change controls, data migrations, and step-by-step order of operations) as well as configuration and solution design.
- Identify, recommend and deliver value-add solutions, tracking development progress and approving all changes to ensure they have successfully passed testing across all environments.
- Provide NetSuite and NetSuite ARM system expertise related to solution design, data, integrations, performance analysis, security, and analytics
- Using software development lifecycle (SLDC) principles and Agile methodology, participate in application development including sprint planning, story estimation, solution and technical documentation as well as release planning and execution.
- Act as influencer; Lead peer solution design sessions, team-based proof of concept and product demonstrations.
- Assess current application solution stack, and research, identify, test, certify and select new technologies that streamline internal operations and improve the end-user experience.
- Leadership Responsibilities: As team leader, this role acts as a resource and mentor for members of the team. May train and onboard new members of the team as necessary.
- This position has direct reports and is responsible for recruitment, retention, performance management, disciplinary actions or employment decisions.
- 8+ years of technical experience working with Oracle-NetSuite product suite required. Previous experience with NetSuite, Salesforce, Heroku, managed bundles, e.g. Avalara. Blackline, OneStream, Salesforce, SF CPQ, and Boomi integration platform preferred.
- Proven Influencer skills with the ability to lead by example, mentorship and gain trust across a large cross organizational team.
- Extensive NetSuite development technology experience required. NetSuite certifications preferred, e.g. NetSuite Architect, Developer, Specialist or Consultant paths.
- Bachelors or Masters’ degree in Computer Science, Accounting/Finance or equivalent preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle (SDLC) required. Ability to lead project execution with Agile/ Scrum methodology preferred
- Knowledge of lead-to-cash lifecycle in a subscription-based SaaS business desired.
- Must have the ability to bring stakeholders at all levels of the organization to consensus asserting an architecture which aligns to the business objectives.
- Ability to transform business requirements into technical solutions with a focus on data quality and implement them independently or with other team members.
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills required. Ability to communicate complex technical issues in a concise easy-to-follow manner is essential.
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision desired.