Manager, Business Finance and Strategy at Acquia
Acquia is the open digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with products built around Drupal to allow them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia, we believe in the power of community and collaboration — giving our customers and partners the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named one of North America’s fastest growing software companies by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
We are actively seeking a qualified candidate to join our Finance Organization as a key member of the Business Finance team. The Business Finance Team interfaces with departments and contacts throughout the company to improve business processes, implement strategic recommendations, promote profitable and prudent decision making, and provide critical financial analysis. The Manager of Business Finance and Strategy will focus on product profitability, business case evaluation, cost management, roadmap prioritization, and strategic advisory. In addition, this individual will need to interface with a wide array of individuals at Acquia ranging from staff to executive leaders to provide strategic insights and influence business processes and decision making.Key Responsibilities:
- Partner with FP&A to interpret quarterly results at a product-line and regional level to influence and inform product priorities by highlighting successes, weaknesses, anomalies, and other influential trends
- Develop standard cost models and maintain product-level profitability analyses
- Partner with Product and Engineering for business case development and presentation
- Interface with Sales to drive alignment on initiatives and priorities
- Engage Product, Engineering, and Sales departments for ad hoc reporting and data collection
- Oversee $20M+ of annual spend with key vendors
- Monitor and analyze success of product initiatives
- Collect and document knowledge of existing product and finance processes to formalize such processes and recommend improvements and optimizations
- Identify deficiencies or lapses in current processes and drive positive improvements
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting required
- 5 - 10 years of experience in accounting, finance, or business strategy roles
- Experience building and evaluating complex financial models
- Experience working with Product and Engineering organizations
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills for both technical and non-technical audiences, including ability to collaborate and build consensus
- Strong analytical and strategic mindset with a focus on continuous improvement
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.