Internal Auditor-Financial Compliance at Nuance
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Check out our team Life at Nuance!
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
We are excited to be growing our Corporate Compliance team by hiring an additional Compliance Auditor to work out of our Burlington, MA offices. This position will involve detailed testing of internal controls to determine their effectiveness, as well as performing assessments of our current state and gap analysis of controls while supporting the overall Sarbanes Oxley Section 404 program with management and external auditors.
- Documenting, testing, and evaluating the effectiveness of internal controls over financial reporting.
- Assessment/gap analysis of current state vs SOX standards
- Strong interpersonal skills needed as this position will work with staff from entry level up to senior management.
Knowledge, Skill, Qualification:
- Education: A Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- Years of Experience: A minimum of 2 years equivalent experience in finance, business processes or Internal Audit
- An understanding and knowledge of the application of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, and COSO Model
- Excellent communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in MS Office with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio and Outlook
- The ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously
- Self-motivated person who enjoys learning, working in a dynamic environment and being part of a small team
- Willingness to take on other tasks and projects as assigned
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) Certification
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.