Head of Revenue Enablement
Head of Revenue Enablement
Drift is the Conversational Marketing platform that combines chat, email, video, and automation to remove the friction from business buying. With Drift, you can start conversations with future customers now, on their terms -- not days later. There are over 50,000 businesses that use Drift today to generate more revenue, shrink sales cycles, and make buying easy. Our mission is to use conversations to make business buying frictionless, more enjoyable, and more human.
About the team
The Sales group here at Drift have a team-first mentality. They take pride in winning and growing as a team. Incredibly collaborative, innately motivated and invested in continuous learn, this team is unlike your normal sales team. They are passionate about putting customers first, which drives a different sort of sale. This team is responsible for growing our small medium client base in a fast paced sales environment and educating prospects on the tenets of Conversational Marketing.All Drifters
- Have complete ownership and accountability over their role and functional area
- Have complete transparency into the rest of the company (and are expected to show their work and do the same)
- Have a sense of urgency. We are building a once in a lifetime company at Drift, so we move fast every single day
Revenue Enablement at Drift is a vital function with the key goal of ensuring our go to market teams have the training, practice, and process required to be consistently excellent in every customer interaction. This position is responsible for leading the enablement initiatives within the Sales and Customer Success organizations. You will lead a team of enablement professionals and work closely with the leadership teams within each functional role to execute the go to market strategies within those departments.
Additional elements of the job include:
- Devising the enablement programs for Sales and Customer Success
- Enabling the leadership team with tools for effective coaching and distributed skill building
- Owning and updating the central repository of core Sales and Customer Success knowledge documentation
- Designing the programs for onboarding new hires
- Coordinating the training of existing reps
- Designing future training programs
- Implementing call coaching and role playing programs throughout the organization
- Supporting product ‘marketable moments’
- Developing sales assets / content, both customer-facing and rep-facing
- Evaluating and updating our enablement tech stack
- Creating training videos / content for our LMS
- Measuring and reporting on program effectiveness to Senior and Executive Leadership Teams
- Constantly updating your own job skills via books, webinars, podcasts, etc.
The best candidates will be able to demonstrate:
- Functional expertise in Sales and Customer Success disciplines
- Experience in sales or customer success management required
- History of successfully building and implementing training programs
- Direct Enablement experience within a hyper-growth company
- Familiarity with Conversational Intelligence, LMS and Sales Enablement software
- Strong public speaking skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of common sales methods such as SPIN, Solution Selling, Sandler, Challenger, etc….
- Process orientation
- Analytical skills
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
We know that applying for a new job can be intimidating. But guess what? At Drift, there is no such thing as a “ideal candidate.” We believe in the power of teamwork -- and in the desire to learn something new every day. We believe in hiring people, not just skills. Take it from our CEO.
If this sounds like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive in, please don’t hold back from applying! Whatever skills you bring to the table or background you’re coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us. We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success. We’re looking forward to learning more about you!
Drift is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]